Slow results or failed transplant

• Valued Contributor
1 hour ago, rishi said:

DR .SHAIL gupta ? ( Satya hair)

Yeh i knw him and he is jst good at theories....don't get influenced by someone who has theoretical knowledge and who is a good orator and gives you a good consultation speech....at the end only results matter...and he has none to prove other thn some bits and pieces ....i know most of the clinics in india and their work...at the end it will be your decision and you can take it after doing a good research but from my experience i can advise you to go with eugenix and if you want options than you should be open to travelling to other countries....

Edited by A_4_Archan

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

16 minutes ago, A_4_Archan said:

Yeh i knw him and he is jst good at theories....don't get influenced with someone who has theoretical knowledge and who is a good orator and gives you a good consultation speech....at the end only results matter...and he has none to prove other thn some bits and pieces ....i know most of the clinics in india and their work...at the end it will be your decision and you can take it after doing a good research but from my experience i can advise you to go with eugenix and if you want options than you should be open to travelling to other countries....

Than Eguneix it is .when should I go ? After completing 12 months or before that I can go for the process.

• Valued Contributor
4 minutes ago, rishi said:

Than Eguneix it is .when should I go ? After completing 12 months or before that I can go for the process.

After 12 months would be better ....you will get your approx full result after 12 months and than you and your surgeon will have proper idea and can plan accordingly 

• Thanks 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

1 hour ago, rishi said:

Thank You .Have read the post. Got saved planned to visit dr Bhatti on Saturday .Now will cancel it .

I understand eguneix is trusted and recommended .Can someone please also let know who is the good dr in eguneix in Mumbai for tranplant 

Any other Dr recommend? 

How is Dr Shail gupta .( Satya hair) Delhi 

Hello @rishi first of all, a repair procedure will always be a difficult one than a first time procedure. So, you can't afford to make another mistake. Secondly, as @A_4_Archan said therotecial knowledge is one thing and producing result or you can say executing the procedure with perfection is another thing. Don't get influenced by those doctors.

Thirdly, with Dr bhatti low density has always been the case so better avoid him for a repair procedure. I did a repair procedure of his work Three weeks back 😃

Fourthly, what Eugenix told me that the doctor whom I'll be selecting will be available in Mumbai clinic. For me Dhaka to Delhi was much easier route.

Personally I think you'll need a repair procedure for density but you've to wait at least 10 months before doing that

I don't think 2300 grafts were transplanted

Edited by Shadman
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/3/2023 at 7:03 PM, Rawkerboi said:

Sorry to say but this is a failed Hair Transplant. The grafts are spaced out and the implantation is in rows which is just a poor job. 

Your present photos shows cobblestoning that has began to form around each of your grafts

How much did you paid for this surgery?

what cause cobblestoning ? and when will it start to develop ? immediately or after some months ?

Edited by MildSeven

Hello Good Morning,

Kindly help with the direct number of consultant for Mumbai.

I understand corrective transplnt i have to get it done through Dr.Priya Das ?

I also want to confront my existing Doctor for ruining my hair , money and time .

Any guidance on this will be helpful.

4 hours ago, rishi said:

Hello Good Morning,

Kindly help with the direct number of consultant for Mumbai.

I understand corrective transplnt i have to get it done through Dr.Priya Das ?

I also want to confront my existing Doctor for ruining my hair , money and time .

Any guidance on this will be helpful.

For corrective Hair Transplant at Eugenix you can get it done from any doctor not necessary Dr. Priya. It depends upon your budget. 

Eugenix have various price packages starting from INR 75+ taxes. 

For more clarity, It's better you take a face to face consultation from them.

Regarding your existing doctor please avoid him if he offers you free surgery. Try to get refund if possible.. 

• Thanks 1

Comming agai .i would like to have the direct number of Mumbai consultant if anyone has it .

Have gone through the forum and i can see everyone has mentioned Dr.priya.

Refund I dont think so he will do it .as per dr he has done good job .

Sorry to ask same things again .Dr.Das is from Delhi? 

Which Dr is for mumbai. can someone please share personal experience for Mumbai doctor.

Thank you 

42 minutes ago, Rawkerboi said:

For corrective Hair Transplant at Eugenix you can get it done from any doctor not necessary Dr. Priya. It depends upon your budget. 

Eugenix have various price packages starting from INR 75+ taxes. 

For more clarity, It's better you take a face to face consultation from them.

Regarding your existing doctor please avoid him if he offers you free surgery. Try to get refund if possible.. 

3 minutes ago, Rogith said:

I think in eugenix doctors will travel based upon surgery i think u better have free consultation with them. They will suggest.

Still if I get to know the dr details who has experience members from the forum that will help.i still have time as it is started of 7 months.

58 minutes ago, Rogith said:

I think in eugenix doctors will travel based upon surgery i think u better have free consultation with them. They will suggest.

@rishi

Yes the doctor whom you'll select will travel in Mumbai

With Eugenix you can select any doctor based on your budget. 

+91 88264 73333  Eugenix WhatsApp number for consultation  for more information you can connect with them in WhatsApp

Edited by Shadman

3 minutes ago, Shadman said:

@rishi

Yes the doctor whom you'll select will travel in Mumbai

With Eugenix you can select any doctor based on your budget. 

+91 88264 73333  Eugenix WhatsApp number for consultation  for more information you can connect with them in WhatsApp

Yea thanks I got the details from Eugenix .

Your was done by Dr.priya ? What was the cost?

It has done in one sitting only right?

I am getting irritated now .i really did not required hair transplant.but did it only for hairline now the doctor has ruined it .see my orginal hairline and hair quality.

IMG_20210430_124110.jpg

IMG_20210430_124121.jpg

IMG_20210430_124155.jpg

IMG_20210430_124123.jpg

8 minutes ago, rishi said:

Yea thanks I got the details from Eugenix .

Your was done by Dr.priya ? What was the cost?

It has done in one sitting only right?

I am getting irritated now .i really did not required hair transplant.but did it only for hairline now the doctor has ruined it .see my orginal hairline and hair quality.

IMG_20210430_124110.jpg

IMG_20210430_124121.jpg

IMG_20210430_124155.jpg

IMG_20210430_124123.jpg

For me it was Dr. Somesh. My experience with him was outstanding.

It was 120inr+18% tax

Edited by Shadman
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Shadman said:

For me it was Dr. Somesh. My experience with him was outstanding.

It was 120inr+18% tax

Ok thanks .but it was a single session. Extraction and implant was done at same time 

14 minutes ago, rishi said:

Ok thanks .but it was a single session. Extraction and implant was done at same time 

Extractions and Implantation's are done at the same time if grafts requirement are around 2500 to 3000.

Please do have an online consultation with them for more clarifications

• Thanks 1

Hello All,

Just for awareness, so that no other persons hair transplant should be failed.

I am sharing the details of the doctor.

Dr. Bhavesh Gupta | Hair Transplant Clinique - FUE & FUT, Hair Transplant surgeon in Navi Mumbai 

Edited by Hans - Webmaster
External link removed