**LIVE STREAM NOW** - Melvin and Dr. Bisanga

Do not miss this!

Captivating conversation happening right now on the HTN YouTube channel between Melvin and Dr. Bisangal!

Make sure to head over there and dont pass up on this engaging discussion!

Click "play" below!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Thanks for this insightful video Melvin & Dr Bisanga.

I found the discussion around Oral Dut, Oral Min combined with Dut Mesotherapy particularly interesting. It made me think about this result I recently saw online which completely blew my mind. A 32 year old male who according to the dermatologist is taking Oral Dut, Low-dose Oral Minox and Dut Mesotherapy and they've made huge progress. I previously messaged Gatsby about it but I think it's worth highlighting to the rest of the forum to see what's possible with just medication for some good responders, understand some of this medication may be difficult to access.

image.thumb.png.6dec6bd003120980dbfd4bdf12ce971a.png

Edited by Viney

7 minutes ago, Nikoni said:

Very informative. Do I understand it right, that Dr. Bisanga is considering doing verteporfin trial using AI to evaluate if there is hair growth. 

That's what it sounded like. What I understood was Bisanga was willing to try it and was in the process of developing something that would actually be able to evaluate it accurately.

Edited by Viney