Dr. Luis Nader cost?

Hi guys,

I just wanted to get some feedback from guys that have been to Dr. Luis Nader for a procedure. My graft estimate is between 800-1200. I know Dr Nader offers a 10% discount for cash. He said we'd get a more clear picture once I see him. But I've seen guys within the last year post varying prices for around the same amount of grafts. What price should I expect? I just wanted to get some thoughts from guys that have been there in regards to pricing, so that I know how much cash to withdrawal. Thanks in advance.

• Administrators

Didn't Dr. Nader give you a price?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

2 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Didn't Dr. Nader give you a price?

He did, he gave me a base price based on what he sees in pictures. However, he mentioned that if I need less grafts than quoted we can adjust the price then. I believe if it's more grafts the price stays the same. I'm just not sure what that price would look like if I need less grafts as that's still a variable. I was curious how that went for other guys in similar situation.

• Administrators
4 hours ago, Greenlantern2020 said:

He did, he gave me a base price based on what he sees in pictures. However, he mentioned that if I need less grafts than quoted we can adjust the price then. I believe if it's more grafts the price stays the same. I'm just not sure what that price would look like if I need less grafts as that's still a variable. I was curious how that went for other guys in similar situation.

I would take the amount he quoted to be safe. You probably want more density anyway.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

As you probably already know, his prices are tiered depending on the number of grafts you need. Are you looking for confirmation that your quote is similar to what others have been quoted? For 1000 grafts, it's ~$5.50/graft (USD). For 2000 grafts, it's ~$3.50/graft. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1