Good doctors, surgeons, clinics for FUT scar revisions?

This is interesting and I would love to hear from some FUT docs on this but since it ultimately comes down to healing ability wouldn’t creating a new wound just make the scar the same or potentially worse? Not many fut docs around anymore but I will say Dr Konior/Dr Nadimi always have perfect pencil line scars. I have yet to see a bad one from them and so if I was to fix the scar I’d go to them. They must have super powers when it comes to fut closure lol. For fue into scar all recommended docs could do it

Edited by HairEnthusiast101

Hi @BboyLimpin,

HDC clinic specialize with FUT revisions, you can ask and read @Parasol revision experience with our MD Dr. Maras that did his procedure with FUE, you're welcome to contact me for consultation, this is the revision result:

Screenshot_20230628_232347_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230628_233010_Instagram.jpg

• Like 1

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

Doing great FUHT work does not necessarily equate into doing great repair work, and scar revisions are difficult situations and not many have the potential to have a favorable outcome.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY