Looking to get a 600-800 graft Temple Point FUE at Eugenix. Is my donor good enough?

As the title states, I am only interested in getting a temple point restoration. Here are the pictures of my donor.

This image is in outdoor lighting.

image.thumb.jpeg.b79159b8e9930978b1a2876e8b366f99.jpeg

This is inside under normal yellow room light.

image.thumb.jpeg.b41ba60c96eebf9161698079f8b40814.jpeg

This is inside under better lighting.

image.thumb.jpeg.3c01d6930d226c1cb349dafdf0e0ade8.jpeg

I usually cut my own hair with the 9mm clipper guard so it's very short. 

I would like to do a consultation with Eugenix, but I would love to get their opinion now. 

I am only looking to get up to 800 grafts for a temple point restoration. I understand I that I have a below average donor, which is why I am going for this. The hair up top is satisfactory to me. I have almost full coverage, a bit receded hairline, but I am only interested in temple points.

With such a low graft requirement, can this be done considering the above pictures? 

That is my main procedure I am looking for.

However, I also want to get beard grafts from under my chin transplanted into other areas of my beard. Preferrably in the same trip! I am not sure if that can be done together, or if it can be done on separate days. Please advise!

@Eugenix Hair Sciences

@DUPAman I'm sure Eugenix can extract a small number of grafts from your scalp and recreate temple points, but do you really want them to if you don't have any safe hair in the traditional donor area?

You have to assume that any thinning hair on your scalp is going to continue to get worse without drug intervention, so you're taking a big risk that a transplant using any number of grafts--no matter how small--will leave you cosmetically worse off than when you started.

In your previous posts you discussed not having found a definitive resolution to your dermatitis and DUPA issues. It's frustrating, but I believe that those issues need to be fully resolved before getting a hair transplant.

• Valued Contributor

Having good temple points is going to look quite odd if your DUPA continues to progress and there's nothing behind the temple points! That seems to me to be unnecessarily risky. Can you post some pictures from the front and side so we can see what you're trying to achieve?

I've seen smaller procedures make a weak donor actually look better after it's been harvested.

Particularly with people who have been overharvested, a second procedure can fade any obvious signs of weak donor.

Edited by SeanToman