Best hair transplant doctors in Turkey?

Sickog

• Valued Contributor

Dr pekiner ,dr keser, dr gur ,dr turan , dr demirsoy , HLC , Dr bicer this all are good doctors 

But you are just narrowing down your choices by choosing jst one country ..if you are open to travel to other countries thn you will have even more choices..

Edited by A_4_Archan
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

28 minutes ago, A_4_Archan said:

Dr pekiner ,dr keser, dr gur ,dr turan , dr demirsoy , HLC , Dr bicer this all are good doctors 

But you are just narrowing down your choices by choosing jst one country ..if you are open to travel to other countries thn you will have even more choices..

Open to other suggestions. Don’t have problem spending but would like to get most bang for my buck if possible. Thanks!

• Valued Contributor

Thats nice...what is your age?are you on medication ? What is your current situation regarding your hairloss ? Can you please post pictures of your scalp so people can understand your situation well and can suggest you accordingly ...

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

42 minutes ago, A_4_Archan said:

Thats nice...what is your age?are you on medication ? What is your current situation regarding your hairloss ? Can you please post pictures of your scalp so people can understand your situation well and can suggest you accordingly ...

Just turned 25, been on oral finasteride for 3 years. Don’t have the greatest service to upload pics but there’s some on my profile from a past thread if you can see them. I don’t have a bad hairline people tell me but I wanna get a transplant to even it out a bit

55 minutes ago, Sickog said:

Open to other suggestions. Don’t have problem spending but would like to get most bang for my buck if possible. Thanks!

if you are looking at turkey then i suggest the above options mentioned by archan already. I can group them into prices, then give my suggestion:

pekiner, hlc and bicer are roughly same cost. You can go pekiner if you can afford that price. other 2 are also good but giving you the best among 3.

turan, gur, yaman, demisroy are same roughly same cost. you can go for turan/gur as most bang for buck option.

if you are looking at outside turkey and want hairline then i suggest de freitas in spain. pekiner and freitas are best in hairline and cost effective at same time. as other people who compare to them charge more than these 2.

you can choose bruno ferreira and bruno pinto but for hairline i may not strongly recommend them and might recommend freitas more. they are also good for money you pay. they are in portugal.

dr laorwong in thailand is also good for cost you pay.

In india you get eugenix and can choose the package you want based on budget.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, duckling said:

if you are looking at turkey then i suggest the above options mentioned by archan already. I can group them into prices, then give my suggestion:

pekiner, hlc and bicer are roughly same cost. You can go pekiner if you can afford that price. other 2 are also good but giving you the best among 3.

turan, gur, yaman, demisroy are same roughly same cost. you can go for turan/gur as most bang for buck option.

if you are looking at outside turkey and want hairline then i suggest de freitas in spain. pekiner and freitas are best in hairline and cost effective at same time. as other people who compare to them charge more than these 2.

you can choose bruno ferreira and bruno pinto but for hairline i may not strongly recommend them and might recommend freitas more. they are also good for money you pay. they are in portugal.

dr laorwong in thailand is also good for cost you pay.

In india you get eugenix and can choose the package you want based on budget.

Wow thank you so much for informative. Which country would you say is best right now? I’m sure they’re all very good but just your opinion.

18 minutes ago, Sickog said:

Wow thank you so much for informative. Which country would you say is best right now? I’m sure they’re all very good but just your opinion.

that depends on your hair type actually and also norwood grade. It is surely not necessary to pick them like this but it falls more in those surgeon's comfort zone when working on you. they do give great results on all hair type nowadays and are trying to work more on higher norwood with 2-3 part approach.

coming to hair type:

freitas, ferrerira and pinto work more on portugese and spanish people who have thicker, darker , Coarser and naturally slightly curly hair mostly .

laorwong more on asians who have dark,thick and wavy/straight hair mostly.

pekiner and other turkish doctors/clinics have more experience with european hair type who have straight, finer , light coloured hair . 

now coming to norwood grade: for higher norwood(6,7) you go to pittella, zarev, eugenix.

for lower norwood: just pick any of the ones on recommended list based on budget. (except hairline specific cases, then be picky)

and list goes on. you have to see which surgeon works on your hair type more and also your norwood grade more . Then among that list check which surgeon's hairline design you like more. (they more often that not repeat the design for that norwood grade with minute changes)

• Like 2

• Administrators

We have a list of recommendations in Turkey. Feel free to take a look and research these doctors on here.

https://hairtransplantnetwork.com/best-hair-transplant-surgeons

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.