Current average pricing

Hey guys, hope you’re all doing well.

A few years back (around 2018) I got some quotes from some reputable doctors who are much respected in this forum of around €4 - €6 per graft. 

Now, admittedly from different doctors but in my opinion less respected ones, are quoting €11 per graft. So I get it, 5 years have passed and we have global inflation, but is €11 per graft a norm now (say on average, obviously I know some doctors will charge more)? 

What kind of levels are docs charging now? 

I know it’s a difficult question, but I think it’s handy to have a perspective as to whether the prides you’re quoted are comparable with the general market rate. I’m thinking if people like Lorenzo, Bisanga etc etc 

Edited by Gavinlee

• Administrators

It depends on who and where. You can still find some doctors charging 3-5 euros. But there are a lot of doctors that raised their prices, to match inflation in their particular country. 

Feel free to submit more online consultations for quotes

https://hairtransplantnetwork.com/best-hair-transplant-surgeons

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

But we’re talking about more than a 100% increase here. No country is experiencing that. 

Anyway, he’s obviously free to do what he wants. Hopefully the market will correct and he’ll experience a drop off in demand and re-adjust his prices to get customers back. 

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Gavinlee said:

But we’re talking about more than a 100% increase here. No country is experiencing that. 

Anyway, he’s obviously free to do what he wants. Hopefully the market will correct and he’ll experience a drop off in demand and re-adjust his prices to get customers back. 

Supply and demand, there are some doctors with a 3-5 year wait list. These doctors could double their prices. Probably half would drop, but it would benefit the other half because they could get surgery sooner. The doctor may have moved into a different market or patient’s that they are attracting. I foresee some of these docs hiking up the prices soon. Because 3-5 year wait lists are not feasible, it benefits no one.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.