Hyper responder or placebo ?? 🤔

Didn't wanna post to early but I think I maybe a hyper responder to Dutasteride 😃 I've attached after and before photos . I've been growing it out plus switched from fin to dut last few weeks. Just applied liquid minox so hair is a little wet. I've been feeling alot of tingling up there lately fighting the will not to itch it 😆 

Screenshot_20230614-053756.png

Screenshot_20230614-053905.png

Screenshot_20230614-053812.png

Screenshot_20230614-054244.png

Screenshot_20230614-054249.png

Screenshot_20230614-054253.png

Edited by BillyHopkins88

@duckling thanks mate yea I genuinely am Abit stumped as I'm not one to get Hyped up but my donor at the top were it was dipping has filled in so quick since I started dut . If it is fin it's just crazy timing I swap and it starts working 😆

Edited by BillyHopkins88
  • Like 1

if that crown fills completely then you become good candidate for HT. because that dip is big and makes it tough to get enough grafts to fill front, mid and crown. 

with dut you might get some shed initially. if you dont then well and good as you might have already shed all miniaturized hairs by blocking 70 percent DHT itself. 

hope dut improves your hair more than what fin did. keep updating the progress pics.

• Thanks 1

• Administrators

It definitely look’s improved, but probably more visible due to length. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey: 

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

@Melvin- Moderator it does don't it 😀 without dut it isn't this filled in were it used to dip into my donor , on fin the dip was clearly still there even when grown out. I'm taking it everyday I'm at that point were it's all or nothing now I've wasted to much time playing around with Doses I lost to much doing that in the past I think I'm just one of those guys that needs it consistently