Oral min+fin+beard grafts

lunch_owl

So if you get beard grafts transplanted to your scalp, and you choose to be on oral min+fin,  how does that work with the beard hair?

From a logical perspective fin can weaken beard however im not aware of any case were it has been proven to do so. But it would make sense. Does oral min counteract that result of weakening the beard grafts that fin could possibly induce? Does anybody know?

Edited by lunch_owl

people who take finasteride also have great beard so I dont think you need to worry about fin working against beard hair grafts. finasteride only blocks a certain percentage of DHT based on dosage but it doesnt block all of DHT. neither does dutasteride. One thing though that can happen is slower beard hair growth due to less DHT. but i havent seen much data on this. People normally havent complained.

• Like 1

I have had a thick beard since my early to late teens and still got a thick beard growing in 3 to 3 days just like before and I have been on Finasteride for 3 years. 

Once the DHT stimulated those hairs out its literally impossible to slow them down with or without meds, they grow very quick, very thick and above else very long so I need to be constantly shaving it off every other day. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Gatsby said:

In my case oral minoxidil certainly improved my beard hair. 

If im not mistaken, you are on fin, right? Have you noticed anything in regards to thinner beard on different dosages prior to using oral fin?