Pekiner, Bicer or Turan?

pekiner and bicer come in same price category. Here i pick pekiner if you have good money.

turan come in same price category as gur, yaman. Here i pick turan if you want budget option.

price you pay for turan is 2.5x times less than pekiner and bicer.

if you see irrespective of price then pekiner > bicer > turan.

On 6/14/2023 at 10:37 PM, mr_peanutbutter said:

pekiner refuses to work on patients who are not on medication i heard though

Incorrect. I am not on finasteride, he does heavily recommend using it though

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, mr_peanutbutter said:

would you say bicer is overpriced in comparison to pekiner?

Pekiner is the best surgeon in Turkey in my opinion, anyone there charging around 2.85 euros per graft is overpriced compared to him. Except Dr Keser who is close from what I've seen

1 hour ago, Spring15 said:

Pekiner is the best surgeon in Turkey in my opinion, anyone there charging around 2.85 euros per graft is overpriced compared to him. Except Dr Keser who is close from what I've seen

What about HLC? Just because there’s one bad case of theirs (patient had problem with his skin so he’s not blame free) doesn’t mean they don’t pump out stellar results. 

56 minutes ago, Turkhair said:

What about HLC? Just because there’s one bad case of theirs (patient had problem with his skin so he’s not blame free) doesn’t mean they don’t pump out stellar results. 

I would have HLC third, they have some excellent results but I haven't seen enough unlike Pekiner who has ample patient reports & the consistency over the years with Keser

9 hours ago, Spring15 said:

In my opnion, he's not staying at 2.85 euros for long ...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Turkhair said:

How can anyone trust in a procedure where they don't know who the specific doctor is though?

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Eli_Avdikian said:

In my opnion, he's not staying at 2.85 euros for long ...

that price is for next year. current is 2.7 euros. after that i think he might increase but in turkey thing is that lot of competition is there so cant increase a lot suddenly. 

8 hours ago, Turkhair said:

there were many problems in that thread beyond poor growth lmao. they completely botched his donor - that isn't a skin issue, but a doctor's mistake.

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor

Pekiner and keser are both excellent at that price range...and for budget doctor my choice would be gur and than turan....HLC fits in between them...bicer is good ethical experienced doctor but at that price range i don't think she is worth..imo her results aren't that great..at that price range there are better options in turkey as well as other parts of world ...

• Like 2

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

would have to agree @A_4_Archan. I was originally booked with her after hearing great thing about her ethics - which I'm sure is all true. however I had a year until my procedure and after watching the results develop over that time I realised I wasn't very impressed with her results and switched to Pekiner

• Valued Contributor
11 minutes ago, receedinglegend said:

would have to agree @A_4_Archan. I was originally booked with her after hearing great thing about her ethics - which I'm sure is all true. however I had a year until my procedure and after watching the results develop over that time I realised I wasn't very impressed with her results and switched to Pekiner

Oh okay..and when is your surgery date? Dr pekiner is really good...

--> My Thread

2 hours ago, A_4_Archan said:

Oh okay..and when is your surgery date? Dr pekiner is really good...

November. To be clear when i mentioned seeing results develop, I was talking about other patients of hers on the forum, not my own - i am yet to have surgery yet

Edited by receedinglegend
  • Like 1

• Valued Contributor
16 minutes ago, receedinglegend said:

November. To be clear when i mentioned seeing results develop, I was talking about other patients of hers on the forum, not my own - i am yet to have surgery yet

Yeh i knew that...i asked about your surgery date with dr pekiner 😊

--> My Thread

8 hours ago, receedinglegend said:

interesting, i haven’t seen any negative posts about bicer. would you say then that Turan is a better option than bicer, if things don’t work out with pekiner?

37 minutes ago, twentyone said:

interesting, i haven’t seen any negative posts about bicer. would you say then that Turan is a better option than bicer, if things don’t work out with pekiner?

wasn't any negative reviews, just looked at pictures and didn't like the look of the density/design when I compared them to similar cases from Pekiner and others. it's subjective but was just my opinion.

• 1 month later...
On 6/19/2023 at 5:05 PM, receedinglegend said:

wasn't any negative reviews, just looked at pictures and didn't like the look of the density/design when I compared them to similar cases from Pekiner and others. it's subjective but was just my opinion.

Would you mind sharing when did you reach out to Dr Pekiner assistant? And how long have you had to wait to hear a response after sending your pictures?

7 hours ago, Pharoah said:

Would you mind sharing when did you reach out to Dr Pekiner assistant? And how long have you had to wait to hear a response after sending your pictures?

reached out in early feb. sent photos in feb too. didn't hear back about photos til like may. got lucky and someone cancelled so I got a spot at the end of the year.

• Like 1