Input needed for HT in Turkey

Hello everyone,

I've been a long-time lurker on this forum and I'm finally going ahead with a hair transplant at the beginning of next year. However, I require your input on the choice of doctor, with my top priority being the hairline.

Here are my current possible options based on available dates in January next year:

• Dr. Bicer // Phenomenal feedback on online boards but sessions stretched over several days
  • Dr. Gür // Good and very recent feedback but hairlines are often very conservative
  • Dr. Yaman // Good hairlines and impressive mega sessions
  • Dr. Keser // Waiting for a reply regarding available dates in January

I plan to document my entire journey and experiences on this forum, as it's thanks to this board that I'm finally moving ahead with this.

Best regards

6.jpg

Defeinitely consider Pekiner, through my research not much different in price with Bicer and better. Yaman wouldnt even consider his work dropped off. Problem with Keser is he does like 700 grafts a day so would take days to complete.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, ITA said:

Since you are oriented towards Turkey, you could also contact Dr Pekiner, why don’t you add Dr Pekiner to your list? 

His first available date is in June 24. Due to work related reasons not possible for me. 

8 hours ago, FutureHT1208 said:

Defeinitely consider Pekiner, through my research not much different in price with Bicer and better. Yaman wouldnt even consider his work dropped off. Problem with Keser is he does like 700 grafts a day so would take days to complete.

Can you elaborate on Yaman? 

It seems I confused Keser with Bicer in stretching the sessions over days. 

8 hours ago, Berba11 said:

I'd have Dr Demirsoy on the list to speak with.

I'm not sure why you'd marked Gur down for conservatism in the the hairline - that's a good thing!

That is a name I did not consider yet, thanks. 

On 6/14/2023 at 6:20 AM, sila said:

His first available date is in June 24. Due to work related reasons not possible for me. 

Can you elaborate on Yaman? 

It seems I confused Keser with Bicer in stretching the sessions over days. 

That is a name I did not consider yet, thanks. 

Think Yaman had some bad results (dont quote me on this have a fig through the forums) and doesnt do the whole procedure himself

• Like 1