4430 (scalp and BHT) grafts Dr. Anil Garg india

Fego

NW6

34. 5 years

No any medication used before due to its side effects. 

Transplant summary

1st day (1/6/2023): 2144 grafts from scalp

2nd day (2/6/2023): 910 grafts from chest

3rd day (6/6/2023): 1126 from beard and 250 from pubic

Total is 4430

Doctor : Anil garg and Seema garg

Indore india

I feel to some extent disappointed about my surgery and not completely satisfied. As I  feel the grafts do not look on my scalp as 4430 it look like  3000. 

The first three photos of donor are after the surgery by 3  days of 

The last two photo of donor afterthe surgery by 8 days at the airport. 

Any way it is something that I have done,  hoping and confident Allah will be with me and give me the best. 

IMG_20230613_201834.jpg

IMG_20230613_202512.jpg

IMG_20230613_202109.jpg

IMG_20230613_202529.jpg

Screenshot_20230613_150846.jpg

IMG_20230613_202451.jpg

IMG_20230613_202429.jpg

IMG_20230613_203743.jpg

IMG_20230613_202249.jpg

IMG_20230613_200511.jpg

Edited by Fego
  • Like 1

• Fego changed the title to 4200 (scalp and BHT) grafts anil garg india
  • Fego changed the title to 4200 (scalp and BHT) grafts Dr. Anil Garg india

I can't really see the punch marks on your pictures, but tbh I don't know how one could overharvest a donor by taking just over 2k grafts, so I guess it's just shock loss. This can take months to recover. 

• Like 1

• Fego changed the title to 4430 (scalp and BHT) grafts Dr. Anil Garg india

16 days from the 1 day surgery and after washing and removing the scabs 

I feel the density does not look like 4430 at all, it look like 2500 

Screenshot_20230617_180702.jpg

Edited by Fego

You might have already shed some of the hair. But just going by the area covered it definitely looks like more than 3500 grafts. 

It's basically the entire top of your head apart from the crown

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Anon94 said:

You might have already shed some of the hair. But just going by the area covered it definitely looks like more than 3500 grafts. 

It's basically the entire top of your head apart from the crown

I think it is too early to say shedding as it is 16 days not 1 or  1.5 month to say the hair are going to shed

1 hour ago, Fego said:

I think it is too early to say shedding as it is 16 days not 1 or  1.5 month to say the hair are going to shed

I've seen many cases that started shedding this early. If I were you I wouldn't worry until maybe month 7 or 8. Anything before that is just incredibly different from patient to patient and surgeon to surgeon. 

The exact timelines are very individual 

I started shedding each time after a week or so, to early to tell with you hair and numbers, plus you need to take into account each hair type you transplanted all grow differently and will shed differently too, so that could be a factor atm, but I would not worry, I had pretty quick growth on my first two HT's and now for some reason the latest one is going super slow, its never straight forward, hang in there I am sure it'll turn out great

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor

Density depends on many factors like haur thickness ,head size,number of multi grafts and so on....and this thing varies from person to person so if you see other patients density and compare that with you than it won't be the same..and even you may have shedded some grafts....see you have already chosen your doctor and did a surgery with him..now you have to trust him and follow his advice regarding aftercare and medication...whats done is done and no one can count grafts now..just give it few months and than everyone can see the outcome and can make some judgements based on that...plus dr garg though not so famous as other doctors like the ones you have mentioned ,he is doing his practice since ages and he is a senior doctor ...his results might not be as good as the mentioned doctors but i don't think he can be so unethical that he would up the graph count to earn more money...

• Like 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

• 1 month later...

Update: 2.5 months approximately 80 days. since 1/6

No growth for the transplanted hair yet.  Most of the hair are native orignal hair. 

I wished to have early growth but unfortunately does not happen with me

IMG_20230815_101948.thumb.jpg.14e4107e2c4b8d5b3b1bd18c4b74655a.jpg

Edited by Fego

• Valued Contributor

@Fego

Nobody gets such an early growth brother so please don't keep such expectations...generally people come out of shedding phase around 3 months..so you will start noticing lots of hairs poking out once you are out of shedding phase..this is a long waiting game my friend and patience is the key ...

• Like 2

--> My Thread

17 hours ago, A_4_Archan said:

@Fego

Nobody gets such an early growth brother so please don't keep such expectations...generally people come out of shedding phase around 3 months..so you will start noticing lots of hairs poking out once you are out of shedding phase..this is a long waiting game my friend and patience is the key ...

If you looked for your photo  you posted on  your thread after completing  3 month. Your result look you have very early growth and However it is just 3 months. 

• Valued Contributor

@Fego

Actually very less % of people get good growth at 3 months post op..generally at 3 months people ends shedding phase and jst start to get some growth...and i tell you about me than all the hairs you are seeing are not transplanted ones...i had many native hairs plus i am very good responder to medication and prp and due to all this plus a bit of good growth of transplanted hairs mine is looking better at 3 months....and i would say never look at early growers and expect such a good growth so soon because this will lead to disappointment and it can also stress you out which is not good....this is a long waiting game my friend and patience is the key ....so don't worry and give some more time and let them grow at their own pace...you will surely have good growth in upcoming months 😊

• Like 1

--> My Thread

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Valued Contributor
2 hours ago, Fego said:

4 month and one week update: 

I think the growth and density is relatively low than expected for 4 month result. IMG_20230927_183156.thumb.jpg.6932b4247dbb263c936bc6aab628361f.jpg

You can see a definite improvement but four months is way to early to judge a hair transplant. All the best. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...