Which Clinic in Istanbul?

Hey people!

I'm shortly before making a decision regarding my HT in Istanbul. I did a lot of research and also talked to people which already had a HT to see some "real" results. The final decision will be between Dr Cinik and Cosmedica, although there are good and also bad reviews for both clinics in this site. I know a few people personally which have been to Dr Cinik and are quite happy, also the results look good. Before I make the final decision, I give it a try here! I would be so happy and thankful if you could share your experience with those two addresses or also tell me your favourite address in Istanbul. Many thanks! FYI: In my case I need around 4000 grafts, and I'm 28 years old.

Kristian

Hi Kristian … I personally went to Dr Cinik and had a great result but you will not get anybody recommending him on here ( or cosmedica ) as they are both hairmills. There are a few clinics in Istanbul that are recommended here so do your research.  And good luck 🤞🏽 

26 minutes ago, TheGreatPretender said:

I wouldn't advise either. 

Turkey has Bicer, Gur, Turan and Pekiner. These are the names you should be looking at if that's were you want to go. 

Yaman is another option. 

@Kristian follow this list. these 5 are best options in turkey. they have different pricing too so depending on budget you can select any.

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor

If you are looking for a budget doctor than you can check out dr gur and if there is no budget constraint than you can check dr pekiner ....and why are you narrowing your options by searching for a doctor in just one particular country ..if you open up on traveling to other countries than you can get more options including the doctors in turkey so you choose from a wider range

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

7 minutes ago, markrahim said:

Thank you for the reply..who is then highly recommended in Turkey,for grade 7 balding, diffused thinning and a previous botched up FUT surgery 

do you want to transplant the whole norwood 7 area? are you like „bald bald“ or just at the early stage of thinning?

a pic would help

i wouldnt limit myself to turkey, eugenix in india for example has great results on norwood 7..

10 minutes ago, mr_peanutbutter said:

do you want to transplant the whole norwood 7 area? are you like „bald bald“ or just at the early stage of thinning?

a pic would help

i wouldnt limit myself to turkey, eugenix in india for example has great results on norwood 7..

Hi...bald frontal,mid and wide crown

Started talking  finestride and 5% minoxidil..strangely got some density back

Here are pictures ..thank so much

20230609_094629.jpg

20230609_094616.jpg

20230609_094558.jpg

20230609_094631.jpg

you need to reach out to eugenix in india or pittella in brasil.  i dont think you will get a good result in turkey

you have a not so good donor and are norwood 7. i hope you have a good beard because you will need beard hairs to transplant for sure

• Like 3

I'd have to say, a transplant is likely not the best way forward. 

As others have said, if you're determined to get surgery, the only option is to find a good surgeon who has a proven record of using body hair. 

What outcome would you be happy with?

Edited by BackFromTheBrink

@markrahim You mentioned you had FUT done in past. Did the transplanted hair not survive or are those the one we currently see at the top? 

If HT is an option for you, then you will need to work with a good surgeon (eg Eugenix or Pittella) to figure out the math about availability of donor and expectation. You will have to use beard and/or chest hair for sure in any case.

12.5k grafts with Dr. Felipe Pitella in Jan 2024.

Link to my journey:

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/71724-12501-grafts-dr-felipe-pittella-jan-2024/

2 hours ago, mr_peanutbutter said:

you need to reach out to eugenix in india or pittella in brasil.  i dont think you will get a good result in turkey

you have a not so good donor and are norwood 7. i hope you have a good beard because you will need beard hairs to transplant for sure

Thank you, really appreciate the feedback 

Fortunately beard hair very thick 

6 hours ago, Happy New Hair said:

Hi Kristian … I personally went to Dr Cinik and had a great result but you will not get anybody recommending him on here ( or cosmedica ) as they are both hairmills. There are a few clinics in Istanbul that are recommended here so do your research.  And good luck 🤞🏽 

Thanks mate! How long ago is your hairtransplant there? And how many grafts did you get? Do you have some pictures?

Best regards!

2 hours ago, markrahim said:

Thank you, really appreciate your help

Sadly ,see the costs at eugenix is very high..one has try to work around this 

they have different packages, if you pick the lowest its not morr expensive then turkey

you wont be happy with the result in turkey, you are a very difficult case

• Valued Contributor
5 hours ago, markrahim said:

Thank you, really appreciate your help

Sadly ,see the costs at eugenix is very high..one has try to work around this 

You “work around this” by saving as much money as you can in order to afford the best option. Your level of hairloss plus previous failed surgery is not a case for any Turkish clinic in my view. 

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor

I have to agree with @mr_peanutbutter that you need to really see Dr Sethi or Dr Pittella. What are your goals? Complete coverage? Frontal half? I don't mean to sound disrespectful and I am only going by your pics but your donor does not appear to be very strong at all. Perhaps you could provide some better pictures of your side and rear donor area? Choosing surgery (and it is permanent surgery) by geography and price is a recipe for disaster and regret.

i dont think you should do HT for now. as you have started meds then see the result at 1 year or 6 months at minimum. Maybe you are one of the hyper responders. (just a hope)

you are norwood 7 with weak donor (atleast it looks from side that way) . so you need meds to give great result and then maybe still i would not recommend it but if you have a beard and maybe some good chest hair then you stand some chance. 

in my honest opinion shaving head and then doing smp with grown out beard is the way forward for you.