Feriduni - two surgeries, around 6850 grafts (6000 from the scalp, 850 from beard and chest)

2 hours ago, MatthewDM111 said:

I don’t remember the exact breakdown but I think first surgery was around 3700 in the front and mid (all taken from my scalp donor area) and second surgery was around 2850 in the crown (800 coming from my chest and beard) and 300 in my temples. 

Thanks. Were you / Are you taking any medications pre/post op?

• Valued Contributor

Amazing transformation. 

I don’t think the donor looks too bad at all, especially given you have very dark hair which creates a bigger contrast with the areas of extraction. 

You also look like you’ve got a great amount of beard hair on your neck that could be used for the crown if you wanted to give it a boost. 

• 1 month later...
On 12/1/2023 at 1:14 AM, MatthewDM111 said:

I am near the 8 month mark for surgery #2. Very happy with the results. Keeping my fingers crossed for a little bit more density in the crown. 

691E831E-0729-45A7-9062-9AB2B2154151.png

C7A8E9D4-DEE0-4604-A6BD-DB06FAC7E713.png

This is an unbelievable transformation. Bear in mind that the photos you are making are the most unforgiving possible visually. Neither ourselves, nor other people EVER see us from this angle and rarely under such light. Your outcome is amazing, you've made the most of your hair and it's remarkable.