I got an FIT transplant done in TEHRAN and while I think the clinic has a lot of exp. they did 3500 grafts. 

I think they harvest the both sides very bad. I attached the first day photo after surgery and ten days after that ( scars are clear). After 3 weeks the area near scars became bald and the skin looks like beaten. The two last photos was taken today which is 6 weeks after transplant. They said its shock loss and I have to wait until 8 months to see what happens. But I am worry because the skin of bald area still a bit sensitive. I appreciate it if someone can help me with following questions:

1- Is it shock loss or over harvesting?

2- Are these patches going to fill in ?
3- Is there any treatment to accelerate the recovery?( I have done two sessions PRP so far, One two weeks after transplant and another one yesterday)

4- Is it ok if cut my hair very short?IMG_1562.thumb.png.4d6a8327f1584cc6ab4481a27a42db6e.pngIMG_1563.thumb.png.3f3629920d3b2938006ab98f04cba47c.pngIMG_1565.thumb.png.723ed7ffe7833fe1f2368e96821acb1c.pngIMG_1561.thumb.png.b6bea7a1cf9ffeda5dd96e224f08e322.png

IMG_1559.thumb.png.2de51527bc39d2e306d8fddd066865b9.pngIMG_1768.thumb.jpeg.67c2598d8fdabc42930b910abe817c73.jpeg

IMG_1560.png

IMG_1769.jpeg

• Sad 2
  • Angry 1

whats the clinics name did they use good quality punchs ? who did the extraction , the extractions are lokking very close to each other and big punch holes as well, Donor shoudn't look like this after 6 weeks, can you also share immediate post-op recipient area pics ?

• Valued Contributor

Looks like both...your extraction do seems to be very close to each other...bt can't judge anything so soon and that too frm pics...give it some time to heal and than see how it goes...apply minoxidil on that patches..it would help

• Like 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

Thank you all for your answers.

I'd like to attach one of the pictures again, which was taken 10 days after transplanting. There are some scars on skin which can be the result of close punching. It seems skin between those punches damaged and become thinner. In this photo my hairs were more than now. And the pattern of losing hair shows hair loss around scars. I was wonder where the skin damaged could it be over harvesting? Also I think around it is shock loss because of bleeding from the scars and skin sensitivity. 
- Is it possible to cut it very short to become less visible?IMG_1562.thumb.png.0555e254e339396de26d6028ed622f33.png

48 minutes ago, WoundedWolf said:

whats the clinics name did they use good quality punchs ? who did the extraction , the extractions are lokking very close to each other and big punch holes as well, Donor shoudn't look like this after 6 weeks, can you also share immediate post-op recipient area pics ?

It was Kourosh clinic. Yes in some areas looks like they punched out around 5 grafts together along with the skin between them. 
you can see the recipient are picture as attached. IMG_1426.thumb.jpeg.0faace3d1cc6825c5202aaa81cc89b0e.jpeg

It's hard to believe they only took out 3500 grafts. This looks like a shock loss resulting from overharvesting: the big bald patches are going to get better in the coming months, but your donor may still end up looking thinned out. At least they seem to have implanted a lot of grafts with a good density in the hairline as well. 

1) it's both Shock loss as well over harvesting. Very poor donor management from clinic. 

2) Time will tell, you need to wait no option. 

3) There is no treatment for this but I hope you on Finasteride.

4) why you want to cut your hair short? By trimming your hair short your over harvested donor area will be exposed more. 

12 hours ago, Mahmood2023 said:

Can you read my new update and explain why it is shock loss not combination of both? No I am not. Does it work? 

Big empty area. Overharvesting is empty areas with hairs nearby. 

It’s pointless to think about it now. Get your vitamins right, get finasteride and if possible minoxidil. And wait 

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to give you an update about the situation of my donor area. 
this photos are taken 50 days after procedure. I opened a case against them in the court and also visited a doctor who told me according to the early pictures it is obvious the over harvesting and do the punching  very close together leads to necrosis. I still hope he was wrongIMG_1858.thumb.jpeg.b8c789b29c80cce8172f53deccdcdff3.jpegIMG_1859.thumb.jpeg.e6447bb2634988ef8ca0d0b15c9120dd.jpeg

IMG_1857.jpeg