Turkey Which Clinic

Hello everyone
I have been following this and other forums for quite some time and have now also decided to have a hair transplant done in Turkey. I am currently in contact with Dr. Resul Yaman, Dr. Gökhan Gür, Dr Dogan Turan, Dr Erkan Demirsoy and Dr Ahmet Yildirim. All other elite surgeons like Dr Peker, Dr Özlem Biçer or the HLC clinic in Ankara are financially out of the question for me. 
Especially from Dr Ahmet Yildirim I have now seen recently also in this forum 2-3 relatively good results, he treats per day a maximum of 3 patients, etc.. 
What other "low budget" doctors can you recommend to me?
I have also thought to go to one of the super cheap known hair mills, because I have 2-3 friends who have achieved amazing results, but I am still unsure whether I want to take the risk. Can you also suggest me one of the "better" hair mill clinics?
Thanks to all in advance and please don‘t judge me for my preference for low cost clinics. I’m simply tying to find the best possible price without getting my hair destroyed. 

2 minutes ago, HulusiBehcet said:

I think you are simply hating on turks for no reason. Are you greek by accident? Don’t need such comments, help me out or just don’t comment. The best in the world are by far the turkish plastic/reconstructive surgeons.
The government is not totalitarian and is not right wing, of course there are repercussions for medical malpractice. Stop spreading hate for no reason. Admin’s should act. 

HLC is a medium priced clinic with high doctor involvement. There are good clinics / surgeons in Turkey, but the best surgeons in the world are located mainly in Belgium, Spain and the USA.

Turkey has many great hair transplant surgeons to consider. Depending on your budget you could consider various options in Turkey starting from 1€/graft. You would get a good result with these doctors and you would feel in safe hands with them.

So the best options in Turkey are the following :

Yaman, Gur , Turan , Demisrsoy, Bicer, HLC, Pekiner , keser. 

Edited by Jackdaniels
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jackdaniels said:

Turkey has many great doctors to consider. Depending on your budget you could consider various options in Turkey starting from 1€/graft. You would get a good result with these doctors and you would feel in safe hands with them. So the best options in Turkey are the following :

Yaman, Gur , Turan , Demisrsoy, Bicer, HLC, Pekiner , keser. 

Thank you very much 

11 minutes ago, loopingluke said:

HLC is a medium priced clinic with high doctor involvement. There are good clinics / surgeons in Turkey, but the best surgeons in the world are located mainly in Belgium, Spain and the USA.

There are for sure good surgeons in Belgium/Spain/Portugal/USA/Switzerland etc. but for sure the best, the most experienced and leading surgeons are from Turkey. Just look up for exemple the anual meetings of the ISHRS.

• Valued Contributor

Please don't call out any country ...every country has good doctors as well as bad doctors...while turkey has so many hair transplant surgeons its obvious that the number of bad surgeons will be more considering the number of clinics comparing to other countries ...and this is same with evry other country ..

As far as budget option goes imo you can consider dr gur and dr demirsoy in turkey ...at 1.5 euros per graft both a good...and i have seen so many cases from dr gur and at that price point he is one of the best...plus at 1.5 euro per graft he will do the the extraction and incisions himself ...

• Like 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

FUE exists for 20 years now. Some of the doctors you mentioned were still in school back then. Feriduni for example was one of the first surgeons practicing FUE. It seems you are just a patriot who doesn't like to hear that surgeons from other countries are better...

• Thumbs-down 1

• Administrators

I have removed some comments I found unnecessary and inappropriate for our forum. We're certainly no geo-political platform. A few good surgeons are Dr. Bicer, Dr. Turan, Dr. Gur, Dr. Yaman, and Dr. Keser, to name a few. 

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.