Difficult decision, Motion Clinic Dr. Bahk or Dr. Nader

Hello,

I had a transplant done 1 year ago in korea and the density is not where I want it so I need a second transplant (which i had expected), I have two options, motion clinic with Dr. Bahk which can be done within the next 3 months or wait for Dr. Nader but he is 1 year out. I am conflicted on who to choose, they are both amazing surgeons and I want to get this done asap. 

Was hoping to see what you would do in this situation, any advice would be appreciated!

1 minute ago, Panda858 said:

Hello,

I had a transplant done 1 year ago in korea and the density is not where I want it so I need a second transplant (which i had expected), I have two options, motion clinic with Dr. Bahk which can be done within the next 3 months or wait for Dr. Nader but he is 1 year out. I am conflicted on who to choose, they are both amazing surgeons and I want to get this done asap. 

Was hoping to see what you would do in this situation, any advice would be appreciated!

Well don’t take any one persons opinion, but personally I would wait it out for Dr Nader. That’s just based on all the results i have seen so far. 

• Valued Contributor
59 minutes ago, Panda858 said:

Hello,

I would definitely wait the 12 months for who I thought was the better surgeon. For my first repair/hair transplant I waited for two years for the surgeon that I believed was the best for me and it was worth every minute of waiting. Your results will be forever so look at the 12 months in perspective. You could consider medication that you could start (finasteride, minoxidil, etc) to begin in the meantime if you are not already on any. All the best!

6 hours ago, Panda858 said:

Hello,

dont be in a rush. You dont want to get a bad HT and then look for repair again. My suggestion will be to wait out for nader. If you arent on meds already then go on them after doctor consultation. You can consider other doctors too ? why just those two. But if you want only them then wait for nader. Maybe they can give you someone else's cancellation date and bring surgery forward if you have some really urgent thing lined up after surgery and absolutely cannot delay. Check with them on this.

• Valued Contributor

@Panda858 Dr nader is a good surgeon ...so you can wait for him...its fine if there is few months of delay ..you already been handling your situation since so many years so imo few more months is not a big deal....though i would say dr bahk is also good..i have seen results of motion clinic on other forum and his work is good...so just give it sometime to think and don't rush out for the surgery ...keep looking for results of more doctors and than do consultations with at least 4-5 doctors who fits the criteria you have set and thn take your decision ..

Edited by A_4_Archan

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

• 2 weeks later...