What is the best budget hair clinic/surgeon for hairline work

I am searching for the right clinic with a budget of £3000. The ones I have come across are fuecapilar, yaman and demirsoy. I have heard the best reviews about fuecapilar but I don't like their over conservative hairline design. A low hairline has always been my preference and the least I want to do is spending all that money for a hairline I don't like. What is the best clinic which offer the best hairline results in my budget. I know many will mention the obvious pekiner or hlc but their price range is really out of my reach. I'm 25 and nw4 at this stage. I'm already on minoxidil and finasteride for 2 years and now I am looking for the right clinic to get a hair transplant. 

Edited by Josito6699

I saw some cases of dr turan where patients only had to do hairline so he gave a pretty strong hairline. Fuecapilar or any other clinic can give you strong hairline provided they think you mid-scalp and crown currently don't and in future won't need the grafts getting used in aggressive hairline. If your mid-scalp and crown is weak then any ethical doctor wont give you aggressive hairline. 

I will try to find and post link of some hairline work which i had seen in that budget. 

note: if you want little conservative approach then please go dr gur as turan sometimes makes hairline too perfect.

Edited by duckling
  • Like 2

i dont think 3000 pounds can give you a good result if you are truly norwood 4 because with the number of grafts you will need for decent coverage you will probably have to opt for a package with a hairmill

go cheap pay twice

best regards

Edited by mr_peanutbutter
  • Like 1

Yes I get it, Im 25 and my hairloss is aggressive and very advanced at nw4 at this point, but I have managed to stabilize it with fin and min. I know i shouldnt go for an aggressively low hairline, probably i will need another 2 or 3 hair transplants down the road, but still I would like to have a balance. So between fuecapilar, yaman or demirsoy which would be the most suitable for me. Or maybe there are more good clinics at this budget im not aware of. Thanks

Edited by Josito6699

@Josito6699,

I just posted something similar to this m but I think it’s important to say it again. In my opinion, you’re asking the wrong question.

While higher price doesn’t necessarily mean a better result, it’s very important that prospective patients choose a clinic based on a proven consistency in producing outstanding results and then use price and location as the last determining factor.

Don’t get me wrong, I am a realist. I understand that most of us including me are on a budget and money is a very serious and important consideration before proceeding.

That said, hair transplant surgery is a lifetime investment and in my opinion, it’s important to get it done right the first time.  Going to a surgeon strictly based on price and location without knowing anything about whether or not they have a proven track record of producing world class results is risky and could end up costing more in the long run than getting it done right the first time.. Now, you might get lucky and the surgeon/clinic you select may be reputable and give you a good result.  

On the other hand, taking the risk and getting less than optimal results means having to pay for a repair procedure which means more money than if you just went to a top doctor initially.

Furthermore, you may not have enough donor hair to get the results you want.  After all, donor hair is limited and having to repeat a hair transplant procedure that failed means using twice as much donor hair that you may or may not have available.

In my opinion, narrow your selection down to 3 surgeons that you are highly impressed with and then use price as the determining factor after you narrowed it down.  Don’t even look at price until you’ve narrowed it down based on their skill and ability to create the most natural hairlines, etc. and then if you’re having trouble deciding between the three based on results, use price as the deciding factor. 

You never know, the one you’re most impressed with may charge less than the others you’re considering. On the other hand, if the one you’re most impressed with stands out above the rest and you don’t have the money currently, in my opinion, it’s better to save money and go to the doctor/clinic you’re most impressed with than going to a doctor you’re not as impressed with for a lesser cost. 

Below, I presented some advice on how to select the best doctor for you. I hope this helps.

—-

Rahal Hair Transplant 

How to Select an outstanding hair transplant surgeon. 

1.  Start by looking at the surgeons recommended by this community, in particular the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.  Surgeons recommended by this community have met a demanding set of standards and are approved based on meeting those high standards.  Many online hair surgeon memberships don’t have any criteria other than to pay a membership fee.  Furthermore, physician members of the coalition have met an even higher and more demanding set of standards and have proven to be amongst the best of the best in the profession.

2. Now even amongst a list of outstanding surgeons, not all surgeons are created equally. Therefore, while it’s tempting to select a surgeon based on price or location, try to avoid this as many individuals travel great distances to undergo surgery with an elite surgeon they are most impressed with. Thus choose a surgeon based on their proven ability to produce outstanding results rather than because of cost or location.

3. Narrow your selection down to 3 to 5 surgeons you are most impressed with.  You can do this by using this discussion forum and others to view examples of patient results posted by both the clinic and their patients.  Speak with and meet with real patients in person if possible. If not, video chat works pretty well.

4. Come up with a list of consult questions to ask each surgeon/clinic you are considering. I’ve created several different posts on this forum with good questions to ask doctors.  If you need help coming up with a list of good questions, please let me know.

5. Consult with each doctor you are considering and ultimately, choose the surgeon you feel can best meet your goals.

I hope this helps  

Rahal Hair Transplant 

Edited by Rahal Hair Transplant

Rahal Hair Transplant Institute - Answers to questions, posts or any comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice.    All comments are the personal opinions of the poster.  

Dr. Rahal is a member of the Coalition of Independent of Hair Restoration Physicians.