Going to Eugenix in two weeks

Chiku

I had a hair transplant with Eugenix 12 months ago. I am going back in two weeks to improve density in the areas that were worked upon during the first sitting; hair line, front and mid scalp.

Below are my latest pics showing the new baseline.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Rightside.jpeg

Top-tile.jpeg

Back12.5.jpeg

TOpview12.5.jpg

3 hours ago, Eugenix Hair Sciences said:

@Chiku

Thank you for choosing Eugenix Hair Sciences again for your second procedure, and we are thankful at the same time for showing your trust in us. Looking forward to seeing you, please feel free to send us a personalized message in case of any further questions.

Warmest Regards 
Eugenix Hair Sciences 

Thank you for accepting to do this procedure. Appreciate everything you have done past one year. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ThinningIndian said:

What did you look like pre-HT?

You can see some of my pre transplant pics on this link.  I had three prior FUTs and Eugenix had to work with a very limited scalp donor when I had it done 12 months ago. 

3 hours ago, A_4_Archan said:

Good luck...i have followed your 1st ht journey and will be following this one too....best of luck...

I know you have been, and I value your honest opinions. Thank you. 

Edited by Chiku
  • Like 1

Going to be brutally honest here, the results of your previous HT's were not very good. In fact I'd say they were very bad... :(

Could be a lot of reasons why this was the case but overall the yield looks very poor. Looking at your donor it seems you're nearing your limit of how many more grafts you can use. What are your expectations for this next surgery? How many grafts did Eugenix say they could get for this surgery? 

Please take this as a good faith evaluation of where you stand, and very much my layman's opinion. If you have the money to spare and have realistic expectations then of course go for it, but if you were my personal friend I would advise against. 

On 5/18/2023 at 2:10 AM, GoliGoliGoli said:

Going to be brutally honest here, the results of your previous HT's were not very good. In fact I'd say they were very bad... :(

Could be a lot of reasons why this was the case but overall the yield looks very poor. Looking at your donor it seems you're nearing your limit of how many more grafts you can use. What are your expectations for this next surgery? How many grafts did Eugenix say they could get for this surgery? 

Please take this as a good faith evaluation of where you stand, and very much my layman's opinion. If you have the money to spare and have realistic expectations then of course go for it, but if you were my personal friend I would advise against. 

Do you mean his first HT with Eugenix or his previous FUT surgeries ?

4 hours ago, bigmistake said:

Do you mean his first HT with Eugenix or his previous FUT surgeries ?

All of the above. It's a bit difficult to say without seeing the before and after from each surgery but none of them looked to be satisfactory as far as I can tell 

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/17/2023 at 4:40 PM, GoliGoliGoli said:

I appreciate your honest opinion. 

On 5/25/2023 at 9:17 AM, GoliGoliGoli said:

All of the above. It's a bit difficult to say without seeing the before and after from each surgery but none of them looked to be satisfactory as far as I can tell 

Edited by Chiku
  • Like 1

On 5/25/2023 at 5:47 AM, mrmane85 said:

Good luck for your next surgery @Chiku.

What is the plan this time round? How many grafts do you estimate will be used? 

Thank you. They did around 2600 grafts. 

• Like 1