Hair transplant Advice/Recommendation.

Hi Everyone,
I'm 35 years old, I did unsuccessful hair transplant 5 years ago in Malaysia.
Looking for doing a second one to cover the top head & correct the front headline as It looks very awkward at the moment.

I'm based in London but happy to travel anywhere around the world to get it done  successfully.

May I ask for an advice or recommendation for a hair transplant clinic/center?

Thanks in advance.

hair 3.jpeg

You will have to post the pre and post op pics of first hair transplant with graft count, so it helps in tracking your transplanted hair.

Please inform about your medication regime too and post some pics from back which helps in checking your donor and also the crown area.

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor

@London as duckling mentioned if you can than please provide you pre and post op pics of your 1st transplant ..what did your doctor said about the failure ? Did you consult any other good surgeon to know the reasons of failure ? You should do that first before goin with another surgery so that you can get a surety that there is no issues with your scalp or anythng related to that..

As far as doctors go there are many top tier surgeons but that all depends on your budget..if there is no budget issues than you can check out dr munib ahmad , dr bisanga ,dr couto , de freitas 

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

did they transplanted the hairline and the "landing strip" in the middle and you lost the native hair around it because you werent on medication (or medication didnt work)?

for repair id consider mwamba, bisangha in brussel

hattingen in switzerland

fuegenix in the netherlands

Edited by mr_peanutbutter

@London,

I’m sorry to hear about your first unsuccessful hair transplant. Can you tell us a little bit more about it? For example, how many grafts did you receive?   How long ago was the procedure? Did you want to go FUE or FUT? Can you post some photos of your donor area so we can see what it looks like?

The good news is, many individuals who have had an unsuccessful first hair transplant, have undergone repair surgery and have gotten the results. They ultimately want and deserve. Now, you do have a good deal of hair loss and are higher up on the Norwood scale. However, depending on your available donor hair, you may still be able to substantially improve the appearance of your hair.

Feel free to post this information publicly but if there’s anything I can help you with privately and or you’re interested in a no obligation information session with Dr. Rahal, please let me know, and I’ll be happy to set it up for you.

Best wishes,

Rahal Hair Transplant

Rahal Hair Transplant Institute - Answers to questions, posts or any comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice.    All comments are the personal opinions of the poster.  

Dr. Rahal is a member of the Coalition of Independent of Hair Restoration Physicians.

If you can provide us photos of the donor area and post 1st operation it will help a lot to evaluate your situation, you're welcome to have with us consultation privately, I'm as well had a bad awful 1st procedure by a hair mill in Turkey, then I had 2 successful repair procedures by Dr. Maras at HDC clinic.

My journal is in this forum:

Edited by Doron Harati

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

Unfortunately, I don't have pre & post pictures from previous HT.

The clinic mentioned that it was 4000 grafts, but I am 100% sure that it was nowhere close to 4000 grafts.

It was FUE and all they did was ONLY adding some random grafts on each side of the front hairline in unprofessional way and that's all. (BTW. I know it was my fault not doing proper research before having my first Hair transplant. But at that time 5 years ago, I had no idea about Hair transplant procedure at all, all in my head was after a couple of months of the surgery I will have a head full of  hair)

I remember that the surgery started at 11 am, finished around 4 pm. Around 5 hours ish.

The donor area looks a bit bad when shaving it zero, but still kind of acceptable I reckon.

Recently with more hair lose, I've noticed the awkward look of the top of my head as you can all see through the pictures (Blue marked hair is the transplanted one. Red marked one is Natural). The hair at the top middle (landing strip) is normal hair, the lose hair are the native around it.

Problem is, most of the top HT surgeons waiting lists is minimum a year for either consultation or surgery, where I can not wait for a year for doing this treatment. Please do not get me wrong I am not trying to rush things up as I do not want to do the same previous mistake, but really cannot wait to get a treatment done to correct my case asap. Thanks.

hair 5.jpeg

hair 8.jpeg

hair 9.jpeg

hair 10.jpeg

hair 11.jpeg