Eugenix Dr Das 3555 grafts May 2023

Hi Community,  First of all I would like to thank current members for all their reviews and comments, which helped my decide on having my 3rd transplant with Dr Das it was a hard decision to make after having two previous Fut in Australia with a very average result . Praying this time things will be different . 🙏 

The operation was a completely different experience this time . Eugenix runs like a very well oiled machine.  Everyone plays their part well . I'm currently day 3 with very little swelling . Unlike my previous Australian surgeries when by day three both eyes were completely swelled shut . 

I can't speak for the results yet but just from the post operation photos compared to my previous surgery it is night and day .

No swelling ,much more dense and alot cleaner . 

Originally we planned for 4200 graphs . 3000 from scalp 1200 from beard . But after Dr Das having a close inspection she decided to go with 3500 and all from the scalp. 

Here are my photos please let me know what you think 

Before 

IMG-20230508-WA0007.thumb.jpg.082fb13bc6b4b6216709de60c2e68acc.jpg

Straight after 20230505_163845.thumb.jpg.7534f1cee9408698678eddf59da5531a.jpg

Day 2 

20230507_092017.thumb.jpg.40c6084314f5b1e5e352ac647fa5d79b.jpg

• Like 1

Good choice to go all scalp for this first pass. Think your pre-op hair sort of looks like Melvin's before he went to Eugenix - hopefully you get a similar result!

7 hours ago, Belve said:

Happy growing. So why dr DAs didn’t use beard grafts as it was originally planned ?

@Belve  Beard was from an online consultation.  After she inspected my donor during the pre op she said  there was no need to use beard, as I had enough donor on my head.

8 hours ago, duckling said:

Very clean work. Will follow your progress.

How much grafts did you get from first 2 FUT ? if you can share.

@duckling

Thankyou . This time was much cleaner than my previous ops . The Australian doctor from my previous surgeries told me 3600 and 2400. But I don't believe it was anywhere near that number . Very average result last two times 

• Valued Contributor

Work looks clean and implantation looks perfect ....dr das is doing good work  ....we are on a same ship ...i had mine on 2nd may and you had yours on 4th....you have chosen to spread grafts all over the scalp and i have chosen to do a dense packing from hairline till mid scalp ....i wish we both get the desired outcome ...best of luck to you...will be following your journey closely ...

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

1 hour ago, A_4_Archan said:

Work looks clean and implantation looks perfect ....dr das is doing good work  ....we are on a same ship ...i had mine on 2nd may and you had yours on 4th....you have chosen to spread grafts all over the scalp and i have chosen to do a dense packing from hairline till mid scalp ....i wish we both get the desired outcome ...best of luck to you...will be following your journey closely ...

@A_4_Archan

Thankyou for the kind words . Wishing you best of luck on your journey mate . Im sure you will have a super result

12 hours ago, Stev86 said:

@duckling

Thankyou . This time was much cleaner than my previous ops . The Australian doctor from my previous surgeries told me 3600 and 2400. But I don't believe it was anywhere near that number . Very average result last two times 

I agree, i dont think they have put 6k grafts . 6k grafts doesnt look like this. If they had put that much then you would have had way more better density in pre-op pics.

• Hans - Webmaster changed the title to Eugenix Dr Das 3555 grafts May 2023
  • 1 month later...

@Stev86

At 3 months, everything is looking good and on track, from here on you'll experience the gradual growth month on month.

Keep us updated on your progress. 

Warmest Regards 
Eugenix Hair Sciences 

Email: info@eugenix.in
Telephone: +91 8826471111
WhatsApp: +91 8826471111

Book an Appointment: https://eugenixhairsciences.com/book-an-appointment/ 

• 6 months later...
On 3/9/2024 at 12:30 AM, maintaining said:

@Stev86 any updates?

Hey mate I'm just a little over 10 months, To be honest I am wrapped with the result i wear it fairly short on top . I've actually cut back on meds aswell in last six months. Down to .5mg dut once a week and 5mg oral minoxidil every second day. Hope this helps 20240313_180706.thumb.jpg.305e9b051766352ceddac41d7c80ff82.jpg

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

• 1 month later...