Bloxham FUE?

Anyone ever had FUE done by him or seen case results? I know he’s excellent for FUT, but never heard much about his FUE cases. Thanks

Edited by JoeD
Typo

• JoeD changed the title to Bloxham FUE?
  • Administrators

I haven’t seen any FUE results from Dr. Bloxham, if he’s offering FUE now that’s great news.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Saw it listed on his website. 

He did a terrific job on my FUT about a year ago. Excellent coverage of my frontal two-thirds, pencil thin scar. No complaints.  Starting to think about getting the crown done now. I have a very thick donor thats untouched outside my fut strip. I had initially planned on just getting another FUT, but now debating. If I decide that I’d prefer FUE, I’d prefer him to do it over going to a new doc….but trying to find some assurance that he’s got the FUE experience to match match his FUT skills. 

• Like 1