Lack of density?

Does this transplant look like it is lacking density? I feel like most pictures I see of others look like the grafts are cleary more densely packed. Particularly one side looks like the grafts were more densely placed than the one side.

20230325_231646.jpg

20230325_231527.png

20230323_231101.jpg

20230316_163254.jpg

20230316_163047.jpg

20230316_163102.jpg

having a hair transplant can be a stressful event. there are a lot of questions on your mind. one thing is for sure..... stay away from constantly looking in the mirror. this only magnifies your worries. you posted a few snippets and it is very difficult not seeing the overall of the transplant. one thing i can see is that you have thick hair shaft diameter which speaks in your favor. an irregular pattern creates a more natural look. 

• Like 1

It is way too early to judge density at day 12…wait a full 12 months.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

46 minutes ago, gillenator said:

It is way too early to judge density at day 12…wait a full 12 months.

I know that. But I'm asking if you look at the day 3 amount of grafts, do you think that even if 100% of them grow in that it won't be very dense? Also with the day 12 pics, I hadn't had any shedding yet, although maybe some just never grew to that point, but with the day 3 pics I feel like it's pretty obvious that at least the one side is going to be relatively thin wven in best case scenerio.  

4 hours ago, bear56 said:

having a hair transplant can be a stressful event. there are a lot of questions on your mind. one thing is for sure..... stay away from constantly looking in the mirror. this only magnifies your worries. you posted a few snippets and it is very difficult not seeing the overall of the transplant. one thing i can see is that you have thick hair shaft diameter which speaks in your favor. an irregular pattern creates a more natural look. 

Thanks, hope you're right. I'm worried at the least the one side will be noticeably thinner.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/6/2023 at 7:42 AM, medoh199 said:

Does this transplant look like it is lacking density? I feel like most pictures I see of others look like the grafts are cleary more densely packed. Particularly one side looks like the grafts were more densely placed than the one side.

20230325_231646.jpg

20230325_231527.png

20230323_231101.jpg

20230316_163254.jpg

20230316_163047.jpg

20230316_163102.jpg

I am glad I found your post. I was searching for a site online where I can find free essay samples and when I was searching for it online, I also found your post. If you also want to read then click here to read those essay examples. You don't have to pay anything to read them.

Keep us updated.