Inbetween FUE 1 & 2

So I walked in with a right birds nest on the top of my head and the good old island at the front. No style to grow it into anymore, so I bicked my head and was happy doing so. 

long story short, I decided to fight back against aging rather than accepting it and went for a transplant. 

I had 2306 grafts, and between single double and triple hairs, they transferred over 4,000 hairs. 

the surges advised before the op that we tackle the hair line. Fill the gaps and thicken the middle. Leaving my crown completely for a second operation. They said I’d need anything up to 2,000 on my crown and wouldn’t want to take 4,000 or more grafts from my Doner area in one go. I’ve done a lot of research and do agree with this advice. So we pulled the trigger. I’m happy with the hairline, they actually went further back than I thought they were  going to which is great. However. I’m going to have a strong, healthy looking front of head and a nice chunky bald patch at the back until my second FUE

it’s a bit Gutting walking out of a £5,000 surgery, going through the itching and swelling of recovery and letting the next 12 months past all in the knowledge I’m still going to have a bald patch. Buzz cuts for me! 

anybody else in this situation? 

E9F751E6-97AF-484B-BA86-6C41295B9795.jpeg

B07C62A5-A92E-4199-BF2A-6BCC896FBABE.jpeg

I'm glad you tackled the hair line first and waited on the crown.  That crown area is very difficult to cover.  Sounds like you had quite a few doubles and triples so that will be helpful.  Send us some pictures in about 3 months.  You have lots to look forward to.  Hang in there.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.