Price way too expensive?

I will translate this for you:

"Do you think I (Dr. Bisanga) don't 'believe'/'know' that in my usual fee (4 euros) my patients, which I care about dearly, as I am a moral and ethical and professional doctor/person, will get a premium service and maximum results? really? do you think it is really needed for getting significantly better results?"

Dr. Bisanga is a top-notch doctor. It's a matter of character. You can see this even from his videos with Melvin. This kind of person would have never built a 'system' that allows him to deliver less than "100%" results. You know what? nobody is perfect, and we to have some 'give and takes'. So let's correct this to 99%. Bisanga (and other fantastic doctors) built a 'system'/'algorithm' which will provide quality of service of 99% or higher (and actually, 99% and 100% are pretty much the same anyway).

This is not a personal thing, it's the way the Doctor see himself. 

You asking him to do everything by himself is a bit disrespectful. Not in personal way, but Dr. Bisanga tells himself: "Damn, isn't it obvious I would never vouch for anything that isn't a 99-100% of maximal dedication and quality contro?"

If you want to be so petty with him, and force him to do actions which he knows a doctor is not really needed for, you're being indeed very petty and creating tedious and uneccessery (and in someway disrespectful) work for him. 

I can totally understand his response.

Edited by Yan bio

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/3/2023 at 7:20 AM, OliverAtom said:

Dr Konior prices are up there too. But you are guaranteeing your result for sure. 

If you want a VIP service with Dr Bisanga, one of the VERY BEST, I think he has the right to tag his work at €20/graft. If I had the money I wouldnt mind paying that but... I could never pay so, I will have more options within my budget. 

I am sure more doctores will start offering this VIP Exclusive services. With a lot more clinics doing very bad hair transplants all around the world, the BEST surgeons will be entitled to charge great amounts for their SUPERB quality work. Messi, Cristiano, Beckam, Michael Jordan... had astronomical salaries compared with the rest... all could ask whatever they want. Cristiano is making €200 millions a year, something never seen before... Great doctors will do this too.

Thanks a lot for the info.

I’m looking for a good doctor but I have a budget between 5-10,000, do you recommend someone?