MoHawk transplant for high NW? Did this guy get one?

I saw this guy and asked to take a few pictures. He had a unique look. I am wondering if he had a HT but since he was most likely a high Norwood he decided not to attempt full coverage and just to do a mohawk and shave the sides of his head. Seems like a solid option for those who would need a lot of graphs but don't want to over harvest the donor zone and don't want to do beard or chest hair.

Boxes put on pics to preserve his privacy. He was maybe 54 to 65 years old.

mo_hawk1.png

mo_hawk2.png

mohwak3.png

This is very obviously not a hair transplant.

He just has deeply receded temples and a narrowing forelock, so he went for the mohawk look and wet shaves the sides of his head.

Many people have this hairloss pattern (deeply receded temples and forelock, but no crown loss). 

You can even see that his hairs in the front are soft and miniaturized too, with a bit of recession going inward as well (from the side angle photo).

no ethical doctor would ever do a 'mohawk style' transplant. A patient would permanently be stuck with a mohawk. Could you imagine being an elderly person and being forced to have a mohawk? It can cause massive issues at any age for that matter. 

When it comes to being fully bald or being given a permanent mohawk, I think its time to throw in the towel and accept baldness.

Hehehe he looks like Mike Terrana, the drummer of Yngwie Malmsteen and Tony Macalpine.

This guy had no HT.

Screenshot_20230503_213459_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20230503_213550_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20230503_213425_Google.jpg

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

19 hours ago, HappyMan2021 said:

no ethical doctor would ever do a 'mohawk style' transplant. A patient would permanently be stuck with a mohawk. Could you imagine being an elderly person and being forced to have a mohawk? It can cause massive issues at any age for that matter. 

When it comes to being fully bald or being given a permanent mohawk, I think its time to throw in the towel and accept baldness.

Going to have to disagree. Not sure how it would not be ethical. In the world of cosmetic surgery this is pretty tame. 
If the person wanted it, why not. There are no medical issues involved unlike some plastic surgery.
If they ever wanted to stop having a mohawk they could just cut the top.

I honestly think mohawk transplant is a solid option for some people who probably going to have problems getting full coverage.