3098 FUE in 1 Day - Dr Feriduni - April 18th 2023 - 2nd Procedure 10 Years Later

So here i am again, 10 years later!

After my first procedure in March 2013, Dr Feriduni did say to me "in around 7 years time you will need another op if you want to thicken the top of your head up". Well 3 years after that i decided i needed to go. The front still looked great, but just how i felt before my first op, i couldn't help but notice that in the daylight my scalp was increasingly becoming more visible and because i dye my hair (i am literally white) it looked much worse, imagine a darkish colour with a red scalp, lol 🙂, not a good look, not for me anyway. 

How The Journey Began....

After i decided i was definitely going for a 2nd op, i contacted Dr Feridini's office and was asked to send some recent photos of my hair from all angles, taken in the daylight. A couple of weeks later and i received some positive news. Dr Feriduni had looked and said i would need between 2500 - 3000 FUE to thicken up the areas that he could see needed doing via my photos. Everything was easy to understand via a PDF document, which also included the price, i was happy with everything and asked them to book me in.

There was an 8 month wait so i paid my deposit and looked forward to meeting the team again. 

April Finally Arrives....

I AM CURRENTLY WRITING THIS AND DIDN'T REALISE YOU CANNOT DEACTIVATE A POST.............I WILL BE BACK :)

Edited by tooktheplunge
Not finished

Checked out your first thread and it was a great write up. The results were really great and for year 2013 that too ! 

He is really popular now and 8 months wait will be surely worth it. (as you already know).

If you could post any current situation pics then would give an idea of how the HT results are now after this many years.

Along with details of any medication that you have been on.

6 minutes ago, duckling said:

Checked out your first thread and it was a great write up. The results were really great and for year 2013 that too ! 

He is really popular now and 8 months wait will be surely worth it. (as you already know).

If you could post any current situation pics then would give an idea of how the HT results are now after this many years.

Along with details of any medication that you have been on.

Hi Duckling, i have already had it done, 2 weeks ago, lol. I was writing the post and thought i was saving it to publish later. I didn’t realise it was going live and you can’t hide it. 

I should have it finished later tonight with old and current pics 😊

• Like 1

Just now, 2fast2FUErious said:

Not sure if I missed it on your previous thread but were/are you on any medications like finasteride?

No, i have never had any meds. I did ask Dr Feriduni if there was anything new on the market as I didn’t like the sound of side effects with minoxidil and finasteride. He said my donor was really strong and didn’t see the need for me to start now at 52 years old. 

• Like 1