Best topical option

Beamerboy

This may have been discussed elsewhere but there are so many threads it gets confusing. 
i’m considering topical treatments (only) at this time to stabilize. 
1. Any suggestions what is the best/most effective topical only option regardless of side effects. If I get side effects I can tone it down and discuss with my doctors. 
2. which is best vendor for getting this topical option and is it spray/foam or droplet. 
I have been using Hims topical minoxidil foam for last 6-9 months but results have been questionable. I’m not confident it has stabilized. The use was however limited to 2-3/ week once a day only due to significant seborrheic dermatitis. I think I may have found a way around this side recent by using hair dryer rather than letting hair dry naturally. I generally keep my hair long and have an oily scaly so have dealt with seborrhic dermatitis for years. This has been worse as I now try to avoid the towel also to  dry my hair due to the fear of losing hair due to abrasive towel drying and this has made dermatitis worse. Believe it or not I only just started using the dryer and felt a major difference. Never used it all my life until now. 

Sorry for the long post and thanks again. 

Edited by Beamerboy