3279 Grafts - Bogota Hairlines - Dr. Pareja

mofo

Hi all, so I've been on this site for a few months (thank you so much) and am now 3 weeks post HT and wanted to share myself.

I went to Bogota Hairlines and had Dr Pareja and another Dr (I forget her name, but she is also a Dr.) do my surgery. I had originally sent pics with longer hair and was told I'd need 3000-3200 grafts. I buzzed my head a few weeks before the HT, and upon seeing me in person, Dr Pareja told me that just my crown alone could use 3000 grafts. The crown is the main reason I went, but the front and mid were also thinning and starting to get a little patchy. I was asked how I would like my grafts to be alloted and I decided 2000 for the crown and the rest for the hairline and mid scalp. 

They used 800 singles for the hairline, then worked their way back with 2's and 3's. The whole procedure took 8 hours with a half hour lunch break. The numbing injections were painful, as you all know:), but while doing my hairline, it was also painful. I know I could have asked for more anesthetic, but I was worried about having too much 'ballooning' afterwards, so I decided to deal with the pain vs the freakishness later! There were also parts of the procedure that were totally painless which was nice.

Overall the whole thing went really well I believe. Everyone was really nice and made sure I was OK. Dr Pareja didn't give too much info on the day of, but was happy to answer any questions I had. I would have been more in the dark had I not done a ton research before hand. The rest of the staff is also super helpful and respond via WhatsApp quickly to any questions/concerns.

I don't want to go into crazy detail, but will be happy to answer any questions anyone has!!

I'll try to put up pics:

- Before

- Just after HT

- 1 week

- 2 weeks

IMG_0223.JPG

IMG_0224.JPG

IMG_0230.JPG

IMG_0257.JPG

IMG_0258.JPG

IMG_0259.JPG

IMG_0260.JPG

IMG_0262.JPG

IMG_0263.JPG

IMG_0264.PNG

IMG_0503.JPG

IMG_0508.JPG

IMG_0512.JPG

IMG_0515.JPG

IMG_0878.JPG

IMG_0880.JPG

IMG_0900.jpeg

IMG_0903.jpeg

IMG_0905.jpeg

• Administrators

Gonna follow this one, looks like you have thick hair, this should turn out excellent.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 3 months later...

Hey all, I haven't posted till now because honestly there hasn't been much action on the hair yet.

I'm at the end of month 4, Beginning of month 5 now.

I'm going to post month 3 pics, then month 4 pics (which I took today)

• 1 month later...

Here's month 5 pics. I'm pretty sure I can start to see the hairline getting more defined, and maybe the front/top a little fuller in general. The crown doesn't seem like its at the same stage as the front...I've been told the crown sometimes takes longer to kick in, so hoping that's the case.

Anyway, I'm not really looking any more on a daily basis, maybe once a week to see if I can notice any changes.

I've been letting my hair grow, so Its a bit hard to compare pics and see the changes...but here they are in any case... and please excuse the crazy 'blocking', not very good at that stuff!

(image.thumb.jpeg.a1825053ffa786a1dc00c84ef6fc0252.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.3512d015d0d22725158e751b0ec55b0b.jpeg

IMG_3059.JPG

IMG_3061 copy.jpeg

IMG_3062 copy.jpeg

IMG_3064.JPG

IMG_3066.JPG

IMG_3068.JPG

• 2 months later...
  • Administrators

Yes, I would love to see an update

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.