This client had two strip surgeries plus an FUE surgery. He was not pleased with the donor scarring, the lack of density, and the shape of his hairline. After attempting a thickening effect scalp micropigmentation procedure he decided to just shave it all off. We then performed a full head SMP procedure to conceal his donor scars, plus we gave him full density and made the hairline shape softer and more aesthetic and gave him temple points. Ahead Ink is located in Fort Lee, New Jersey and we offer free consultations. Text or call us to schedule (201) 482-4529 

TonyPfrontblur.JPG

tonypleftblur.JPG

tonyprightblur.JPG

tonypscarscrown.JPG

Edited by hairthere
  • Like 1

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

• hairthere changed the title to 3 Failed Hair Transplants Repair
13 hours ago, mr_peanutbutter said:

thanks to the ht he also some 3d effect going on in the front

I don't think the massive scarring was worth it for the client. Also we could have achieved a 3D effect just with SMP

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

On 4/24/2023 at 7:08 AM, duckling said:

Amazing work. And the smp along with beard hair defines his face so well. 

Thank you! Yes I often advise clients to maintain some type of facial hair to give balance and a frame. 

Why didn't you go lower with SMP as there are still some scars visible near the neck region?

Some SMP dots look much wider than surrounding hairs, especially below the lower linear scar, is this intended or why does this happen?

14 hours ago, pultarmi said:

Why didn't you go lower with SMP as there are still some scars visible near the neck region?

Some SMP dots look much wider than surrounding hairs, especially below the lower linear scar, is this intended or why does this happen?

This client sat for 5+ hours each session. The zone below the scar was particularly sensitive so he asked not to go lower. We may address this zone at a later date but he was fine with ending the work where we did. The dots you are referring to are actually hairs.