Good and affordable clinics in Turkey

Hello everyone. I'm 40 years old taking oral finasteride to stabilise my hair loss, norwood 5 and i'm looking to have a hair transplant. From my research i have decided to select one of the following clinics. Which one of them you would select as the first option ?

• Dr Turan
  • Dr Gur
  • Dr Yaman
  • Dr Demirsoy

My criteria of selecting these clinics are that they all have doctor involvement in their procedures, few patients per day (max 2 patients per day), consistent good results, affordable price around 1+€/graft.

4 minutes ago, Mike10 said:

why Turkey?

This. 
People go to Turkey for the price - but in that case you should be looking for price itself, not location. 
And you should never compromise quality to cut costs. No surgery is better than bad surgery.

That said, the 4 doctors you listed seem to be decent and esteemed picks here. I’d choose any of them over a random unknown doctor, but that’s not saying much.

Edited by Rafael Manelli
  • Like 1

Just now, Rafael Manelli said:

This. 
People go to Turkey for the price - but in that case you should be looking for price itself, not location. 
And you should never compromise quality to cut costs. No surgery is better than bad surgery.

Agreed. 

If you are going in for this you are going for the results, not price. 

Of course there should be a balance where cost + results come into play with your budget but you should at least have a good amount of spares before proceeding with a surgery.

32 minutes ago, Mike10 said:

why Turkey?

Because i found out that these doctors in Turkey fill all of my criteria(doctor involvement, max 2 patiends per day, consistent good results) as i mentioned above and i like their results a lot. Also they are at an affordable cost and not an overpriced one.

So i have conluded that i will go to either one of the doctors i mentioned. Not sure yet, to which one of them. 

Edited by Divinehair
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, Divinehair said:

Hello everyone. I'm 40 years old taking oral finasteride to stabilise my hair loss, norwood 5 and i'm looking to have a hair transplant. From my research i have decided to select one of the following clinics. Which one of them you would select as the first option ?

• Dr Turan
  • Dr Gur
  • Dr Yaman
  • Dr Demirsoy

My criteria of selecting these clinics are that they all have doctor involvement in their procedures, few patients per day (max 2 patients per day), consistent good results, affordable price around 1+€/graft.

I think all of the 4 doctors you mentioned are great options. My advice is to compare their norwood 5 results which are simillar to your case and after you compare their norwood 5 results, you could consult with all of them and see what they suggest you for your case and select the one you like mostly.

Edited by BaldGuy

59 minutes ago, TheGreatPretender said:

Agreed. 

Of course there should be a balance where cost + results come into play with your budget but you should at least have a good amount of spares before proceeding with a surgery.

If I were on a budget I’d rather pay for 1000 grafts with natural placement and 97% yield than 2000 grafts that look pluggy and 30% of them die.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rafael Manelli said:

If I were on a budget I’d rather pay for 1000 grafts with natural placement and 97% yield than 2000 grafts that look pluggy and 30% of them die.

True, I just mentioned the for price being one of the parameters when tiebreaking top surgeons alongside availability and other factors but never as the main motive for deciding a clinic. 

I would recommend though to build up a good budget till 15k at least (depending on your currency) to atract better clinics. I spent 8 years just to spare for a hair transplant, surely if someone really wants to get their hair back as much as I do they can do it.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheGreatPretender said:

I have selected these doctors from turkey in my list because of their great results. They all have natural and good results with high yield reates as i have seen. Plus they are not overpiced options.

Edited by Divinehair

40 minutes ago, BaldGuy said:

I think all of the 4 doctors you mentioned are great options. My advice is to compare their norwood 5 results which are simillar to your case and after you compare their norwood 5 results, you could consult with all of them and see what they suggest you for your case and select the one you like mostly.

I have already done my research thats why i conluded to select one of these doctors in Turkey. So now i need to send them an email to see what will be their plan for my case.

Edited by Divinehair

Just now, Divinehair said:

I have selected these doctors from turkey in my list because of their results. They all have natural and good results as i have seen.

If you did your reesearch ultimately is up to you. 

Make sure to have asked any lingering questions and doubts you might have with each one and evaluate different factors that come to play.

Which clinic presents the hairline that is more appealing to yourself, that has less waiting times, do you prefer to have a surgeon solely dealing with the extractions/incisions/implanting or wouldnt you mind having techs performing at least one part of the proccess, etc.

If doubt still persists then its your gut you must listen into, I have been on that side once and honestly there is no right or wrong answer. Ultimately it is your decision and you will likely feel sometimes "what would happen had I chosen clinic x instead of y or y instead of z" and that is normal, it still happens to me in fact so it wont change until I am through and through with the surgery.

I cannot tell from any of those clinics which ones is best since the only doctor I consulted from Turkey was Bicer but you can ask other people around for it and they will be able to point you in the right direction. 

• Valued Contributor

And if you wanna explore more budget doctors thn i would say you cn check out dr Camacho , dr nader and dr kongkiat laorwong ...this all are good budget options out of turkey...

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

From your list I would personally select firstly dr turan or dr yaman who are also forum recommended doctors. And then dr Gur and last one dr demirsoy. But generally all of them are good and ethical surgeons so it’s up to you…

Edited by Belve
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, duckling said:

Go for turan. He is the best one in your list. Go for yaman only if turan can't take your case. 

Gur is going to be the affordable third option. 

Thank you, for your answer. You would not consider demirsoy at all? I have seen great results from him too...

• Valued Contributor
22 minutes ago, Divinehair said:

why not Dr Gur ? doesnt Dr Gur belongs to FueCapilar like Dr Turan ?

I don't know exactly bt it seems fuecapilar is an agency which is handling this conversation and patient coordination part of both the doctors ...where as the answer for why i picked dr turan is that i have seen more results from him ...there are so many results posted on hi website ,on his youtube channel and there are many personal experiences shared abt him on this forum as well as many other forums...he seems to be ethical and experienced surgeon ...though dr gur can be as good as him but considering all the above mentioned reasons i somehow feel more comfortable to suggest dr turan...

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

No one at €1 per graft is going to be good. At Norwood 5 if you pulled 4,000 grafts, you should expect at least double your budget with a good doctor. 

In Turkey, Pekiner is by far the best. If you can’t get him, go for Bicer. If not her then Turan. I wouldn’t go elsewhere. 

On 4/22/2023 at 1:09 PM, Divinehair said:

• Dr Turan
  • Dr Gur
  • Dr Yaman
  • Dr Demirsoy

I think the choice is yours about the one doctor that you will select, since all of them are great surgeons in Turkey at a normal and similar price.

You are totally in safe hands with the doctors you mentioned and you will be satisfied with your final result.

So good luck with your choice and make a presentation when you will do your surgery 👍 

Edited by Jackdaniels
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Divinehair said:

Thank you, for your answer. You would not consider demirsoy at all? I have seen great results from him too...

I have followed turan, gur and yaman's results more. I saw their results on reddit and also on the italian forum for HT.  So, I felt more comfortable sharing their names. Turan and gur are from fuecapilar and fuecapilar highlights turan more and there is so much more info on him. Hence i mentioned him first. But gur is easily available compared to turan and if you can afford his VIP package then i guess that is also worth it. (personally speaking For my future HT i considered his VIP package but kept surgery on hold as i am not higher norwood and am taking meds ). 

Turan's standard package is also something i liked as in that package also i have seen good results. Yaman i have followed more on his youtube page. Most active among all the names you mentioned. All 3 doctors i have seen giving conservative hairlines with enough density to give fuller appearance. Yaman gives widow's peak hairline more. (i like that hairline personally, as it ages well)

• Thanks 1

• Administrators

Look at results, not location.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 4/23/2023 at 1:31 PM, A_4_Archan said:

I don't know exactly bt it seems fuecapilar is an agency which is handling this conversation and patient coordination part of both the doctors ...where as the answer for why i picked dr turan is that i have seen more results from him ...there are so many results posted on hi website ,on his youtube channel and there are many personal experiences shared abt him on this forum as well as many other forums...he seems to be ethical and experienced surgeon ...though dr gur can be as good as him but considering all the above mentioned reasons i somehow feel more comfortable to suggest dr turan...

Okay..thanks for the info..I have also seen more reviews about Dr turan than dr gur, thats why he is also more popular here i guess. But i also have seen a lot Dr gur's patient cases lately here on this forum and he also has many results on his instagram page..Both doctors seem to be ethical and experienced ones though.

Edited by Divinehair
  • Like 1

On 4/23/2023 at 6:04 PM, duckling said:

I have followed turan, gur and yaman's results more. I saw their results on reddit and also on the italian forum for HT.  So, I felt more comfortable sharing their names. Turan and gur are from fuecapilar and fuecapilar highlights turan more and there is so much more info on him. Hence i mentioned him first. But gur is easily available compared to turan and if you can afford his VIP package then i guess that is also worth it. (personally speaking For my future HT i considered his VIP package but kept surgery on hold as i am not higher norwood and am taking meds ). 

Turan's standard package is also something i liked as in that package also i have seen good results. Yaman i have followed more on his youtube page. Most active among all the names you mentioned. All 3 doctors i have seen giving conservative hairlines with enough density to give fuller appearance. Yaman gives widow's peak hairline more. (i like that hairline personally, as it ages well)

Dr gur has two packages as i have seen, the standard one where he does the incisions, plan and design at 1 and VIP where he does the extractions as well at 1.5€.
Do you know if dr turan has only one package, where he does the implantation of grafts with DHI method? I think Dr turan's result are all from this package, if im not wrong...
Yaman indeed is very active on his youtube channel, i like his videos a lot...he seems experienced and that he knows what he is doing...

Edited by Divinehair