6 months Dr. Maag / Joel Torres HHR

SMPFUE

1 minute ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Your tone is aggressive, same as Dr. Maag. You’re attacking members who ask simple questions, it is you that needs to clean up, not our community. 

Clearly you don’t want to behave in a civil manner on this forum. You refuse to upload your own review or answer basic questions without being aggressive. I have to question why you’re even here. 

Because I was giving this website a genuine second chance but the site blew it. That other guy, no matter how much you think it was Maag, it actually wasn’t. I verified myself that it wasn’t Maag. I was just now told that my hair transplant has red flags all over it by someone who can’t name one, other than that I’m not responding nicely… after he said I had red flags but refused to name them. Use some logical thinking.

• Thumbs-down 1

4 minutes ago, Rafael Manelli said:

The red flag is you don’t even know how many grafts you supposedly received.

Oh I don’t know? Good info. I’m glad you know so much about my hair transplant, great feedback. I’m pretty happy the only red flag is that you don’t know if I know the graft count.

Edited by SMPFUE
  • Thumbs-down 1

2 minutes ago, Rafael Manelli said:

So how many grafts did you receive?

All of them, how many did you receive? I consider you a troll, we can go back and forth all day. But I don’t feed trolls, I screw with them.

Edited by SMPFUE
  • Thumbs-down 1

• Administrators

@SMPFUE

Honestly, I gave you a second chance, and you’re the one who blew it. This antagonistic aggressive tone towards other members is immature and your responses are juvenile. The time has come to part ways with our community 👋🏼 

• Well Done 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
Just now, SMPFUE said:

Cya bitch

This is why you’re banned. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

8 minutes ago, Rafael Manelli said:

Never ask a woman her age, a man his salary, or a hair transplant patient how many grafts he’s had.

Or if they are Dr Maag… i did that on another thread…  😂

• Haha 1

Just now, Pbaird98 said:

Its very easy to find out… just ask a question. 🙃

How many grafts have I had? 

HOW MANY GRAFTS HAVE *YOU* HAD, MISTER?! can't believe someone would ask such a rude question. I've had all the grafts, okay? All of them. What? You think the great Dr Maag didn't give me all the grafts? You think he threw some in the bin? Then how do you explain this awesome growth? (posts a blurry picture of a hairy nipple) 

• Face Palm 1

1 minute ago, Rafael Manelli said:

How many grafts have I had? 

HOW MANY GRAFTS HAVE *YOU* HAD, MISTER?! can't believe someone would ask such a rude question. I've had all the grafts, okay? All of them. What? You think the great Dr Maag didn't give me all the grafts? You think he threw some in the bin? Then how do you explain this awesome growth? (posts a blurry picture of a hairy nipple) 

He literally went off on one because i dared question the result, interestingly he knew then how many grafts he had, as i was saying it didnt tally. It was then just pure verbal nonsense ranting. Its impossible to reason with someone in that situation. 
Like what do i know anyway, i dont perform neograft procedures and my 15 year knowledge is worthless 🙃 apparently though he missed the bedside manner classes while doing his fellowship. 👍🏿

• Face Palm 1