6 months Dr. Maag / Joel Torres HHR

SMPFUE

The link I included with over 100 pictures was deleted because this website requires doctors to pay for endorsements, here’s the pictures you get. I’m done here, you are all a joke, go transplant more ball and chest hair to your heads and keep pretending it doesn’t look like crap. I’ll enjoy my new hair elsewhere :)

IMG_1089.jpeg

IMG_1090.jpeg

Edited by SMPFUE
  • Thumbs-down 2

With your hair caliber and texture I think you have the right to expect a great thick result, and this looks great with concealer already. But you shouldn’t have to rely on concealer. The result should stand by itself. At 6 months you still have time left to improve, but you need some rather huge changes to get a reasonable outcome here.

There are red flags all over this I’m afraid

6 hours ago, Rafael Manelli said:

With your hair caliber and texture I think you have the right to expect a great thick result, and this looks great with concealer already. But you shouldn’t have to rely on concealer. The result should stand by itself. At 6 months you still have time left to improve, but you need some rather huge changes to get a reasonable outcome here.

Other than going to a place that doesn’t want to pay this website for endorsement, what are the red flags? This is honestly why I stopped posting here, honestly the feedback from this site is so damn low quality. Last time I posted, which was literally my 1 month mark where I was shedding, people said red flags too, but couldn’t name anything other than that I went to a clinic that isn’t partnered with this site to be a part of the obvious bias circle jerk.

I’m at 6 months and growth just took off, how is that a red flag? The only red flag is that I use harsh lighting for my pictures instead of cherry picking angles and lighting to fake results like the vast majority…

I get good feedback from literally any place I post except here and Reddit, and both are known as bias cesspools. Come on, do better or this community dies off. 

Edited by SMPFUE
  • Thumbs-down 1

3 minutes ago, Rafael Manelli said:

I'm sure there was a link in your first post. I clicked it and I took me to lots of your photos. But I can't see it now. 

The mods deleted it because they don’t want people to know there are legitimate hair sites that don’t require payments for endorsement.

Here are some pictures of today with the type of angle quality and lighting that you are more adjusted to seeing from this community. Looks like I had a bunch of growth in just 24 hours.

Neither picture has concealer, this is literally just the angle and quality of pictures you see on this site when faking results.

IMG_1101.jpeg

IMG_1096.jpeg

Edited by SMPFUE
  • Thumbs-down 1

Just now, Rafael Manelli said:

How many grafts did you receive? 

About 1000 if I use super harsh lighting or 9000 if I use the type of lighting typically seen on this website. 

• Thumbs-down 1

Just now, Rafael Manelli said:

How many grafts did you actually receive though? 

As you can see from my super high quality picture, I barely have anything next that needs to fill in. Crown takes the longest to thicken, EVERYONE knows that, so I’m good.

IMG_1105.jpeg

• Face Palm 1

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, SMPFUE said:

The mods deleted it because they don’t want people to know there are legitimate hair sites that don’t require payments for endorsement.

Here are some pictures of today with the type of angle quality and lighting that you are more adjusted to seeing from this community. Looks like I had a bunch of growth in just 24 hours.

Neither picture has concealer, this is literally just the angle and quality of pictures you see on this site when faking results.

IMG_1101.jpeg

IMG_1096.jpeg

You removed your own thread. Dr. Maag then went on a rampage on here attacking me and posing as a patient. He’s done the same on Reddit. You’re attacking our user base by saying they’re fake, when it’s the complete opposite. 

Again, I honestly don’t care about Dr. Maags prior convictions, it doesn’t make him a bad surgeon. He’s confusing me and the Reddit moderator. But he can’t post vile things on here and pose as a patient. That won’t be tolerated.

3BD4DA62-8FCC-4174-BA0C-16F38F23B469.png

26BD4F8B-3D24-4558-BB74-47B014CE14FA.png

• Face Palm 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Oh look in less than 20 minutes my crown thickened up, definitely growth and not more cherry picking angles, lighting, and hair style cover up like EVERYONE ELSE on this site.

IMG_1108.jpeg

• Face Palm 1

• Administrators
1 minute ago, SMPFUE said:

That other guy was a patient, you just refused to accept that fact as truth. This site lives off doctors paying for endorsements, not ethical.

He was not a patient, and it was clear to everyone reading. Our recommended surgeons pay a monthly fee. We make that very clear in our pinned topic “how we recommend hair transplant physicians.” It would be unethical to not disclose this information. 

7983686B-839D-4D9D-B3D5-710D71809DBE.pngCA5F3009-1088-4D38-A8CF-36CA027C0315.jpeg

You said I deleted your post, when it was you who deleted it. Why would you lie about that? 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

5 minutes ago, Rafael Manelli said:

Are you Dr Maag? 

May as well just say I am since I have good results from there and they refuse to pay this site the blackmail money required to get blindly backed by the mods. Every patient from HHR is just Maag. 

Edited by SMPFUE

You deleted the link to the other website in this post where I had pictures. If you didn’t, the other mod did. I had a link to hair loss experiences site and it was edited out by a mod.

Edited by SMPFUE

I tried giving this site a second chance, hoping that the trolls with chest hair poorly transplanted on their heads were gone and this place cleaned up, but no… this site is just a cesspool and attacks a certain type of person.

Edited by SMPFUE

• Administrators
1 minute ago, SMPFUE said:

You deleted the link to the other website in this post where I had pictures. If you didn’t, the other mod did. I had a link to hair loss experiences site abs it was edited out by a mod.

We do not allow links on our site. But you said I deleted your review here. You had a review here that you deleted yourself.

View my thread

Just now, Melvin- Moderator said:

We do not allow links on our site. But you said I deleted your review here. You had a review here that you deleted yourself.

I never said anyone deleted my old review, I know I deleted it, I said my link was deleted to my review on the other site where I’m actually including pictures. I didn’t want to waste my time uploading pictures here knowing that I’d likely just delete them if this site didn’t clean up. This site is still ran poorly, so I’m glad I didn’t waste all that time.

• Face Palm 1

3 minutes ago, Rafael Manelli said:

All I did was ask how many grafts you received, which is the most basic information every patient should know, and you become aggressive and evasive. 

And you wonder what "red flags" I meant? This is one. 

The red flag you mentioned was that I wasn’t responding respectfully to you? That’s not a red flag bro, that’s just you coming at me with low quality posts so I came back at you with the same quality. A red flag should be about the work done, not how someone responds to you or if they pay this website for protection.

Edited by SMPFUE
  • Face Palm 1

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, SMPFUE said:

I never said anyone deleted my old review, I know I deleted it, I said my link was deleted to my review on the other site where I’m actually including pictures. I didn’t want to waste my time uploading pictures here knowing that I’d likely just delete them if this site didn’t clean up. This site is still ran poorly, so I’m glad I didn’t waste all that time.

Your tone is aggressive, same as Dr. Maag. You’re attacking members who ask simple questions, it is you that needs to clean up, not our community. 

Clearly you don’t want to behave in a civil manner on this forum. You refuse to upload your own review or answer basic questions without being aggressive. I have to question why you’re even here. 

View my thread

7 hours ago, Rafael Manelli said:

Here I’ll down your feeeback. 

you think I shouldn’t need to use concealer at 6 months…. And that is ridiculous. The vast majority of hair transplants don’t look good at 6 months, they typically start filling in around the 6 to 9 month mark, I’m at the beginning of my growth stage, how is this a red flag?

• Face Palm 1