dr jean luc portelli malta- 2000 grafts hairline fue procedure

Hi everyone , this is my first time on this forum- welcome.
I am 26 years old and ive been conscious of my temple recession for the last year/year and a half. I naturally have a high hairline with high muscles however recently it was making me more conscious . After several searches i found a local doctor who performs fue procedures and had nice before and after patient photos. - i was very new to the whole thing. 
During the consultation we discussed the number of grafts and hairline shape and the doctor advised to go conservative to give a dense natural result. We estimated around 1800 grafts. We discussed medication and i opted for natural finasteride alternatives.

1st april 8:30 i was at the clinic and finished at around 2pm. The doctor was with me the whole time and performed everything with his nurse assistant.

The procedure was easy and went well, these are pictures of the procedure.
From what ive seen i think the density looks good. 
I will keep you updated with progress.

4C8D0A8E-096E-441F-99CC-096FE6A12EF6.jpeg

4FE7F652-EF0C-4387-985D-AC288E248E6E.jpeg

513976C7-3D63-45A0-9C44-2619AEEA9979.jpeg

7C14EA55-1BD7-4F60-BA0E-710CB549BFD9.jpeg

4B943454-5299-4534-A66B-5895D28763FA.jpeg

35D619D1-BA9A-48D5-9381-B79BB5D2820C.jpeg

BB5A1FD7-CC12-4A8B-A3A9-01CA2964C79A.jpeg

24BAAFD7-942E-43EB-855A-80BE02DE60B7.jpeg

• Valued Contributor

Yeh evrythn is looking good ..hairline implantation looks fine as well and your donor area seems to be healing well...plus your hair looks good and quite thick so you will have good coverage...Happy growing and keep updating ..

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

This long hair and pulled back look does suit you. So the hairline which has been given to you is giving you a nice manly look with the beard. Good that you went with this approach which makes you look 25-26 instead of looking like a teenager and gives you so much grafts to play with for any future surgeries.

Happy growing.

2 minutes ago, duckling said:

This long hair and pulled back look does suit you. So the hairline which has been given to you is giving you a nice manly look with the beard. Good that you went with this approach which makes you look 25-26 instead of looking like a teenager and gives you so much grafts to play with for any future surgeries.

Happy growing.

Thanks for the positive comments its all new to me so look forward to the result

13 minutes ago, BRITA-XL said:

Any pics that are not in the clinic setting? When was the surgery date? We have a couple of results from this Dr all of a sudden, which is going to appear suspicious to members.

Hey, i was leaving him a good review and stumbled along this thread and thought id also leave one here, those last two pics are out of clinic and i have loads out of clinic pics!  Suspicious why? I really just wanted to share my experience as i was worried before hand but it was really good and nothing like some i have read on here. Let me know what other pics you would like to see id be glad to share

19 minutes ago, Archan said:

Yeh evrythn is looking good ..hairline implantation looks fine as well and your donor area seems to be healing well...plus your hair looks good and quite thick so you will have good coverage...Happy growing and keep updating ..

Thanks i will do 🙏

5 minutes ago, Jake farrugia said:

Hey, i was leaving him a good review and stumbled along this thread and thought id also leave one here, those last two pics are out of clinic and i have loads out of clinic pics!  Suspicious why? I really just wanted to share my experience as i was worried before hand but it was really good and nothing like some i have read on here. Let me know what other pics you would like to see id be glad to share

3 most recent cases all show similar clinic based pics. I’m aware this Dr was trained by Dr Bisanga, and just ensuring that it’s patients posting, not the clinic. 
Thanks for confirming, all the cases I have seen so far from him do look good.

058F7344-9A8E-49B7-958D-B9B8956BA8FC.png

Edited by BRITA-XL
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, BRITA-XL said:

3 most recent cases all show similar clinic based pics. I’m aware this Dr was trained by Dr Bisanga, and just ensuring that it’s patients posting, not the clinic. 
Thanks for confirming, all the cases I have seen so far from him do look good.

058F7344-9A8E-49B7-958D-B9B8956BA8FC.png

Yes I am a patient, you can see the pics which they take post op, then pictures of me in my house..

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

is Dr. Jean Luc Portelli only performing ht or also other cosmetic procedures

he works for the st marys clinic and it seems to be they offer all kind of surgeries

also what task did the doctor perform and what his assistant nurse?

and how much is he charging per graft?

12 hours ago, mr_peanutbutter said:

is Dr. Jean Luc Portelli only performing ht or also other cosmetic procedures

he works for the st marys clinic and it seems to be they offer all kind of surgeries

also what task did the doctor perform and what his assistant nurse?

and how much is he charging per graft?

I think he focuses on ht, im here to discuss my transplant not wht there clinic offers, if you need info phone them

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Administrators

It’s growing well 🙏

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.