2200 FU repair with Dr Feller - 10 month update

You are very welcome LC.

If I may make one comment.

From the photos I can see that the lateral areas grew very very well and filled those areas in. However, it appears to me that the central area where you had most of your native hair thinned out to a cosmetically significant degree. This may be an illusion because the new hair is now thicker laterally, or you may have lost some more central native hair.

Either way, I would look forward to more thickening from the hairs we implanted into that area. However, I suspect with only 2200 grafts to work with we probably did not place the lions share in that area so the coming transformation may not be that great.

Send us some updated pictures in 3 months and lets re-evaluate.

Thanks for posting. All the best and grow well.

Dr. Feller

LastChance,

Congratulations on an excellent result so far and thanks for going the distance in documenting your journey on your patient website. I took the liberty of adding a link to your patient website in your forum signature so our members and guests can easily find and congratulate you on an amazing transformation.

All the best,

Bill

Dr Feller/ Bill Thank you for your replies and observations, it is good to get the feedback.

Regarding observation, did the central area thin to a cosmetically significant degree from the pre op stage? My gut instinct would be that is hasn't at least not significantly, as I believe that the area was mostly previously transplanted hair. I'm also hoping that propecia will have stabilised things for now.

The before photos taken at your office suggest that I had good prior thickness in the central area, this could be a bit misleading as it was partly down to the way the hair was combed. I have found a previous photo taken in Feb last year pre last HT, that is a more like for like representation with my post op pictures.

Location and lighting is similar, regrettably it is not high definition as my early pictures are a bit hit or miss.

Pre OP

IMG_0726a.jpg

10 months

IMG_1831.jpg

Of course I could also be wrong and may have had some native hair in there as well that was on its way out, but either way, I will be sure to

post up some new photos again in 2 months.

Congratulations LC icon_cool.gif I think you look excellent and at 10 months there is more to come! I still found that my hair just kept improving in quality and getting better as it matured into its new 'home' it really does just keep getting better.. so keep us posted icon_smile.gif