Hair fibres

Had a hair transplant a few years ago and very happy, however when styling it can be a little thin at the front. A 2nd transplant would probably sort that however but not in a financial position to do so just yet. Anyone using fibres after transplant for the perfect as can look? Is that the only way really as transplants are never full density. Anyone have any photos using fibres before and after and can offer any recommendations. Thankyou 

3 hours ago, Dannywhufc said:

Had a hair transplant a few years ago and very happy, however when styling it can be a little thin at the front. A 2nd transplant would probably sort that however but not in a financial position to do so just yet. Anyone using fibres after transplant for the perfect as can look? Is that the only way really as transplants are never full density. Anyone have any photos using fibres before and after and can offer any recommendations. Thankyou 

I don't happen to have the link, but some years ago I saw a video on youtube which helped me out with Toppik application.  If  you are using the hair shaker - ie. with no attachments - turn it upside down, press it onto your scalp, and rub it all over.  The fibers come out and attach to the hairs, and I find that the distribution is more even.  When I shake out power from a distance, sometimes the first amount of Toppik to come out is a huge clunk of fiber, which is hard to spread out afterwards.

If you go through my thread, there are various points where I contrast my results with and without hair fibers after the different surgeries: