Do I need a second transplant for hairline ?

Capnmod

Got this done at hairneva in Istanbul. I would only reccomend them if you want a straighter hairline and/or you’re doing crown work. They have tons of exp but a hair mill nonetheless.

what’s happened has happened now… wondering what y’all think about if I need more work done to the hairline. Feels pluggy or not really dense enough when moved to the side (my old normal hairstyle).   Could docs add more density to this without destroying the new hairs here ?

28FC6AFF-FA4A-4A79-8814-8EBCA4A6E664.jpeg

F7E6B615-50DB-4DD6-A81D-D557FE1C6749.jpeg

8BA9C901-2C08-485C-8795-C0D12DD7AD21.jpeg

• Valued Contributor

It looks pluggy and need some density..but now you should do that with some better doctor or else it may damage your existing grafts....you may consult dr bisanga ,dr munib ahmad, dr mawamba 

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

17 minutes ago, WoundedWolf said:

how many months is the result, also whats your distance from hairline to glabella ??

About 4 of my fingers. It might be a little low later but it’s not bad right now 

1 hour ago, Archan said:

It looks pluggy and need some density..but now you should do that with some better doctor or else it may damage your existing grafts....you may consult dr bisanga ,dr munib ahmad, dr mawamba 

Yeah that’s exactly how I feel and def want the second run to be more artistic with one of the docs you mentioned or like them. Is Munib in Texas ? Wondering if I could do in LA or OC area

Edited by Capnmod

how many months since you had transplant, it takes 12 months min to evaluate final result so do take your time and research deeply before going for 2nd  repair transplant, no hurries, by current looks in pic yes i can see many multigrafts on hair line 

Edited by WoundedWolf

• Valued Contributor
1 hour ago, Capnmod said:

Yeah that’s exactly how I feel and def want the second run to be more artistic with one of the docs you mentioned or like them. Is Munib in Texas ? Wondering if I could do in LA or OC area

@DrMunibAhmad is in Netherlands 

• Like 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

2 hours ago, Rafael Manelli said:

I could tell it was a transplant immediately. Pluggy, low density, shape is too smooth lacking irregularity.

Go to a doctor with more of a reputation.

Yeah this is exactly how I feel about it. I should’ve said more during the hairline part. It just looks too unnatural and kinda kills me. I’m basically doing hairstyles that cover my hairline which I never used to do :/ 

2 hours ago, WoundedWolf said:

how many months since you had transplant, it takes 12 months min to evaluate final result so do take your time and research deeply before going for 2nd  repair transplant, no hurries, by current looks in pic yes i can see many multigrafts on hair line 

I’m at maybe 6 months now ? Yeah tons of multis. I didn’t even know that was a thing. Unfortunately I think the mill all but depleted my donor so yeah 110% need to say a specialized doc here somewhere 

36 minutes ago, Capnmod said:

I’m at maybe 6 months now ? Yeah tons of multis. I didn’t even know that was a thing. Unfortunately I think the mill all but depleted my donor so yeah 110% need to say a specialized doc here somewhere 

You made the same mistake most men who get hair transplants make. Don't beat yourself up about it. Just move forward. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Xanadu said:

The good news is that with a bit of artistry and 500 grafts a good doctor can make that hairline look very good.

Thanks for the hope haha. Any recommendations in America ? I put in a request at Cooley. And then mbanga and mwaba but just much farther in Netherlands 

On 3/27/2023 at 2:28 AM, Capnmod said:

no worries wait for sometime another 6-7 months, hairs texture smooths out after 12 months, meanwhile also keep researching top doctors who can repair hairline, I  have heard of Raymond Konior in US, do research properly then only proceed , I got mine corrected from India as i stay here waiting for my results in next 5-6 months 

Edited by WoundedWolf

On 4/1/2023 at 10:06 AM, BaldV said:

its a bit pluggy and sparse ebut definitely easy to fix, can you post some more photos from further away?

How are these pics ? Took em from farther but looks zoomed as I cropped 

IMG_4355.jpeg

IMG_4356.jpeg