43 DAYS POST OP

Ray786

How many grafts were harvested and placed?

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Everyone is different but you are probably fine.  Mine stayed reddish for quite a while.  Look at my website below and compare yours.  Website below.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

@Ray786,

based on the photos you presented, and say everything looks perfectly normal for just over a month postop. Do you have a specific question as to something you’re experiencing?

Because ultimately,  you will go through several phases before you experience your final result which will take up to 12 to 18 months to grow in. In fact, your transplanted hair will shed typically between 4 to 6 weeks postop and then begin to regrow between 3 to 5 months postop.  Many hair transplant patients begin to experience anxiety during the first couple of months because many feel they begin looking worse than they did prior to surgery. This of course is normal because not only does the transplanted hair shed, but many patient experience shock loss or temporary loss of natural hair due to the trauma of surgery.  But rest assured,  as long as you’ve selected a reputable surgeon, all of his hair will grow back and the end result will show a dramatic improvement.

I hope this helps 

Rahal Hair Transplant 

Rahal Hair Transplant Institute - Answers to questions, posts or any comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice.    All comments are the personal opinions of the poster.  

Dr. Rahal is a member of the Coalition of Independent of Hair Restoration Physicians.