Eugenix - Dr Priyadarshini Das - 4254 Grafts March 2023

Mango

• 4 months later...

Looks really really nice! Do you have any updates for us? I'm travelling to India this weekend for my procedure with Dr. Das and I need some confirmation that I've made the right decision haha. I guess it's normal to have these last-minute doubts right? Hope my result will be as astonishing as yours!

14 hours ago, ProfessorBald said:

Looks really really nice! Do you have any updates for us? I'm travelling to India this weekend for my procedure with Dr. Das and I need some confirmation that I've made the right decision haha. I guess it's normal to have these last-minute doubts right? Hope my result will be as astonishing as yours!

Hi @ProfessorBald all the best. She is fantastic. I had my procedure with her in August 2023 and I am 5 months post-op now. I am going to post my own journey very soon here.

15 hours ago, ProfessorBald said:

Hi, I hadn't realised I'd left it so long to lost an update. I'll put some photos up now. 

I had the same last minute doubts but I can assure you that Dr Das and her team are excellent. 

No need to be in doubt pal. Dr Das is a lovely person and they all look after you from the moment u arrive. Just enjoy it. 

Sorry to have left it so long between updates, I just passed the 10 month mark and happy to say things have only gotten better. Now my only problem is that a lot of people are straight up asking me if I've had a hair transplant. I take it as a compliment that I've had such a transformation. 

image.thumb.jpeg.ef6b7cef9711acc6f410e49a7266d06d.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.3aa3673ca4fc2275b875ad738546b785.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.4b0e639a9f123ae21038c5f55c2ea8f1.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.72a8715bbefd1a8e953cf06adea4839f.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.976e75038bd31e490fd3a0f87c17415c.jpeg

The only negative is the temple points, it doesn't look like anything came through there on either side. and the areas over and around my ears are very thin. It's not the end of the world but I just leave it here for the purposes of a full review. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Mango said:

Sorry to have left it so long between updates, I just passed the 10 month mark and happy to say things have only gotten better. Now my only problem is that a lot of people are straight up asking me if I've had a hair transplant. I take it as a compliment that I've had such a transformation. 

The only negative is the temple points, it doesn't look like anything came through there on either side. and the areas over and around my ears are very thin. It's not the end of the world but I just leave it here for the purposes of a full review. 

I'd say that is a pretty good result considering the scale of your baldness and the number of grafts used! Personally if someone asked me, I'd just own it and say I've had a hair transplant. What's so wrong with investing in your own appearance. IMO take that as a compliment!

Regarding the thin areas around your ears, if you look at the pre-op photos you supplied at the start of the thread you can see that those areas were already thin to begin with.

Edited by Ccd99

Looks great, temples have definitely come in if you look at your pre op photos vs now, they are just lighter because of the thinner hairs used, and I agree with Ccd99 that above the ears looks a bit like retrograde alopecia that was there anyway, you have tons of hair left at the back if you ever wanted more density, and with that hair type you have got a great return on the amount of grafts! :) 

On 1/19/2024 at 3:11 AM, Mango said:

Wonderful transformation and congratulations. Have you Been taking finasteride in the past 10 months ? Or any post operation supplements and medicine ?  

Edited by Kamran10

1 hour ago, Kamran10 said:

Wonderful transformation and congratulations. Have you Been taking finasteride in the past 10 months ? Or any post operation supplements and medicine ?  

Hi, thanks! Yes I take Fin 1.25mg and Min (topical foam) plus a multivitamin daily. 

• 2 months later...