ANDDDDDD NOWWWWWWWW It'ssss TIMEEEEEEEEEE!

ItIsTime

How goes it friends (I assume we're all friends here right!? :) )

I'm a little past the 6 month mark now and sharing some photos.
The photos were taken almost exactly on the 6 month mark and now I'm about 6 1/2 months and there has been even more growth and density in the past 2 weeks

It's been an interesting journey and so far all positive and I'm happy

A few things to note:

1) I don't feel like there is an illusion of density anymore my hair actually feels denser and thicker (probably humidity somedays) but certainly more substance in areas I never even considered.
2) Ever so often I feel like I get a light "shed" and the mid-frontal area feels a little weaker at that point (was most noticeable around month 4/5), maybe a touch starting now. I feel like my hair feels really thick then sheds a little then thick again - par for the course?
3) I continue to be happy with how the results are progressing, I don't use any concealers, fibers maybe a little moisturizer, texturizing spray/powder for light hold and I am good to go.

All in in at 6 months I'm happy, I think most days I don't ever "worry" about my hair anymore (or lack of it in some areas). It all feels natural.
Hopefully continued positive results in the next 6 months as well.

I'll probably update again around month 8!

Photos below are with freshly cleaned hair, maybe with a little moisturizer in it, in relatively harsh indoor lighting

image.thumb.png.548334085994538c6087de51a9d6e578.png

• Administrators

Looks fantastic, huge difference compared to where you started.

IMG_0003.jpeg

IMG_0004.png

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Thank you @Melvin- Admin!

You're absolutely right I never realized how much the hairline played a role in framing my features
I was much more worried about the crown
But I just let Dr B & team do their magic.

Now my hairline is strengthened, crown is growing in nicely
Dr. Bisanga knows what he is doing - I'm really happy I chose him as my physician

Lessons learned - choose a good surgeon and TRUST them!

• 5 months later...

It's been just about a year - the year flew by

no notes

I'd love to hear people's thoughts but I am very happy overall :)

Expectations were met and exceeded

In summary I have a nice blend of density and uniformity - even in the areas that are thinner

I'll still share a 1.5 year and 2 year update because I think the longer term results we tend to not see

Thank you to the forum and all those reviews people were willing to share and discuss - it really helps to give these procedures the thought they deserve

happy growing everyone 😁

PXL_20240322_155457109.MP-COLLAGE.jpg

• Like 1