Eugenix 4565 grafts - Dr. Das - March 2023

bosegrave

Hello there,

I wrote another post about a month ago where I was expressing my interest in getting an HT and was looking at different clinics.
In the end given my poor situation and the excellent results I've seen here, I decided to go for Eugenix with the Premium package with Dr. Das and would like to share my experience with you. 

My HT procedure was planned to be performed over 2 days 15th and 16th of March in the Eugenix clinic in New Delhi, the plan was to get around 4200 grafts (3000 from my scalp and 1200 from my beard).

I had planned to arrive in India on the 14th early in the morning around 2 am so that I'd have at least a day to rest and then be ready to undergo the HT. Unfortunately due to some issues and bad luck, my flight to Delhi got canceled just a few days before and it got rescheduled for the day after. I promptly informed the guys from the Eugenix concierge team who were super responsive and adapted the hotel reservation accordingly but the procedure remained unchanged for the same dates.

Arrival

I have to say that this was the first time I had gone outside Europe ever therefore I was a little extra nervous and excited but full of hope.  Anyway, I finally traveled to Dehli and everything went kind of smoothly until I arrived at the hotel (Hilton double tree) around 2:15 am on the 15th when I was told that my room had some sort of plumbing issue?? and therefore they couldn't give it to me. The manager on duty apologized profusely and since this room was apparently the last one available, I was asked to wait about 2 hours since they were expecting some other customer to check out early so then they could have cleaned the room and then given it to me. 
I was obviously a little pissed because I was supposed to be at the clinic at 12 o'clock so I wanted to get as much rest as possible, knowing the big day that was ahead of me. Long story short I had to accept the situation a finally got into the room at 4:30. 
Gotta say despite this very rough start, the rest of the stay at the Hotel was awesome, the whole staff was great and friendly and omg the food, I didn't know I liked Indian food that much!

Day 1

The next day I had my big breakfast as advised and got picked up from the Hotel. I arrived at the clinic and they started right away with blood pressure checks and allergy tests.
After that, I finally met Dr. Das who was very easygoing and nice to talk to. We talked for about 15 maybe 20 min, about my priorities and goals. I clearly told her that my biggest issue was the crown area and then I'd have liked to refill the hairline without necessarily having to lower it ( it was 8cm from the glabella I think ) as I always had a big forehead it didn't bother me as much, last but not least if we had some extra grafts maybe define a bit the temple points which were non-existent before. 

With this information, she then started to draw the hairline and all the areas where the hairs will be transplanted and told me that my donor was good enough and that we actually didn't need any beard graft at all. She asked for my opinion and after some questions and slight adjustments, I approved it. Though I wasn't super convinced about the thinning area right on the back of my head which wasn't marked. I asked about it and Dr. Das said that if I keep up taking finasteride it should be getting thicker on its own. Will see I guess?

After a bit of preparation and the first anesthetic injections 🥲 she finally started to make the slits. After about 1 or 2 hours she told me that my scalp was oozing too much so I was given some medication to stop that and she continued with the slits. 
The plan was to do all the slits and even start already the HT but unfortunately, the oozing didn't stop so after probably 4 hours she decided to call it a day and continue the day after.
Got the medications and went to the hotel for the night.

Day 2 

I arrived at the clinic at 9 am as advised and after the routine check, we finally started with the HT. I got the anesthetics and the technicians started to do all the puncturing extractions and implantations. I have to say these guys are really impressive as they work with amazing synergy, also they are all very caring and want to make sure you are as comfortable as possible. Unfortunately, it's normal that during the procedure some tiny areas may not get properly anesthetized or maybe the drug wears off quickly due to the bleeding so you might feel some pain here and there but as soon as you let them know they will top it up.
Dr. Das was coming into the room every once in a while to make sure I was ok and that everything was being done properly. After about 10 hours the Dr. tells me that the oozing it's still there despite the medications and that it was slowing down a lot the process so it would have been best to finish it all off the day after, so over 3 days instead of 2 as initially planned. I think they managed to transplant something around 3700 grafts in total that day only.
I finally went back to the hotel and of course, after such a long session I was a bit tired but happy as I was finally halfway through and even started to like the blue drawing I had on my scalp 😂

Day 3

The night before I was looking at myself in the mirror a lot and even if said I didn't care much about the hairline which btw was not completed yet, I really thought to slightly have it lowered by 5mm (7.5cm from the glabella) as I thought it would give a better proportion to my face. As soon as I arrived I voiced my concern to dr. Das and she agreed to the change and informed me that we might then need a slightly higher number of grafts which of course I agreed to. She then proceeded to complete the missing slits including the one for the lowered hairline and then the technicians got back to work and finished it off. This day lasted about 6h and it was finally over. After that, they explained to me the post-op routine, gave me all the medications needed for a week, and told me I would have got the first donor wash/dressing the day after which I did.

Between the second and the third day my forehead started to swell a bit but nothing too crazy also I think I got it under control by massaging it as instructed and then eventually got away on its own in a few days.
I stayed two extra days at Hilton before flying back which were basically me resting and eating Indian food, damn I really miss that buffet!

Today it's my 6th day post-op and everything looks good so far but the itching on my donor is veeery annoying. Do you guys have any tips to soothe that a bit?
Also, I'm really looking forward to not having to sleep with a travel pillow anymore!

Now I just need a lot of patience I guess and hope for the best. 🤞
Anyway here are some pictures pre and post-op.

Thanks for reading and let me know what you guys think :) 

Img1.png

img2.jpeg

img3.jpeg

img4.jpeg

img5.jpeg

img6.jpeg

img7.jpeg

img8.jpeg

img9.jpeg

img10.jpeg

52 minutes ago, Jackdaniels said:

Looks good design. So dr DAs did only the slits while the techs did the extractions and implantation of grafts ? 
also can you confirm the total grafts ? And if you used beard grafts ? Thanks 

Thanks! Let’s hope it will grow as it is now.🤞🏻

Yes planning, designing and slits are done by the dr. while the rest is handled by technicians.
Total grafts number is 4575, they were extracted all from the scalp.  No beard ones.

44 minutes ago, kiwik said:

Looks great! Can you tell us how many grafts were implanted in each area ? 

Just got the result now, that was quick.

Frontal 2000
Temples 350
Midscalp 225
Crown 2000

and also gave me the grafts breakdown:

Singles: 660

Doubles: 2915

Triples: 700

Quadruple: 300

• Valued Contributor

Evrythn is looking good and clean....dr das has shown good results and am sure you will have a great outcome too...Happy growing and keep updating ...

• Thanks 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

• 5 weeks later...
On 3/23/2023 at 12:25 PM, bosegrave said:

Hello there,

I wrote another post about a month ago where I was expressing my interest in getting an HT and was looking at different clinics.
In the end given my poor situation and the excellent results I've seen here, I decided to go for Eugenix with the Premium package with Dr. Das and would like to share my experience with you. 

My HT procedure was planned to be performed over 2 days 15th and 16th of March in the Eugenix clinic in New Delhi, the plan was to get around 4200 grafts (3000 from my scalp and 1200 from my beard).

I had planned to arrive in India on the 14th early in the morning around 2 am so that I'd have at least a day to rest and then be ready to undergo the HT. Unfortunately due to some issues and bad luck, my flight to Delhi got canceled just a few days before and it got rescheduled for the day after. I promptly informed the guys from the Eugenix concierge team who were super responsive and adapted the hotel reservation accordingly but the procedure remained unchanged for the same dates.

Arrival

I have to say that this was the first time I had gone outside Europe ever therefore I was a little extra nervous and excited but full of hope.  Anyway, I finally traveled to Dehli and everything went kind of smoothly until I arrived at the hotel (Hilton double tree) around 2:15 am on the 15th when I was told that my room had some sort of plumbing issue?? and therefore they couldn't give it to me. The manager on duty apologized profusely and since this room was apparently the last one available, I was asked to wait about 2 hours since they were expecting some other customer to check out early so then they could have cleaned the room and then given it to me. 
I was obviously a little pissed because I was supposed to be at the clinic at 12 o'clock so I wanted to get as much rest as possible, knowing the big day that was ahead of me. Long story short I had to accept the situation a finally got into the room at 4:30. 
Gotta say despite this very rough start, the rest of the stay at the Hotel was awesome, the whole staff was great and friendly and omg the food, I didn't know I liked Indian food that much!

Day 1

The next day I had my big breakfast as advised and got picked up from the Hotel. I arrived at the clinic and they started right away with blood pressure checks and allergy tests.
After that, I finally met Dr. Das who was very easygoing and nice to talk to. We talked for about 15 maybe 20 min, about my priorities and goals. I clearly told her that my biggest issue was the crown area and then I'd have liked to refill the hairline without necessarily having to lower it ( it was 8cm from the glabella I think ) as I always had a big forehead it didn't bother me as much, last but not least if we had some extra grafts maybe define a bit the temple points which were non-existent before. 

With this information, she then started to draw the hairline and all the areas where the hairs will be transplanted and told me that my donor was good enough and that we actually didn't need any beard graft at all. She asked for my opinion and after some questions and slight adjustments, I approved it. Though I wasn't super convinced about the thinning area right on the back of my head which wasn't marked. I asked about it and Dr. Das said that if I keep up taking finasteride it should be getting thicker on its own. Will see I guess?

After a bit of preparation and the first anesthetic injections 🥲 she finally started to make the slits. After about 1 or 2 hours she told me that my scalp was oozing too much so I was given some medication to stop that and she continued with the slits. 
The plan was to do all the slits and even start already the HT but unfortunately, the oozing didn't stop so after probably 4 hours she decided to call it a day and continue the day after.
Got the medications and went to the hotel for the night.

Day 2 

I arrived at the clinic at 9 am as advised and after the routine check, we finally started with the HT. I got the anesthetics and the technicians started to do all the puncturing extractions and implantations. I have to say these guys are really impressive as they work with amazing synergy, also they are all very caring and want to make sure you are as comfortable as possible. Unfortunately, it's normal that during the procedure some tiny areas may not get properly anesthetized or maybe the drug wears off quickly due to the bleeding so you might feel some pain here and there but as soon as you let them know they will top it up.
Dr. Das was coming into the room every once in a while to make sure I was ok and that everything was being done properly. After about 10 hours the Dr. tells me that the oozing it's still there despite the medications and that it was slowing down a lot the process so it would have been best to finish it all off the day after, so over 3 days instead of 2 as initially planned. I think they managed to transplant something around 3700 grafts in total that day only.
I finally went back to the hotel and of course, after such a long session I was a bit tired but happy as I was finally halfway through and even started to like the blue drawing I had on my scalp 😂

Day 3

The night before I was looking at myself in the mirror a lot and even if said I didn't care much about the hairline which btw was not completed yet, I really thought to slightly have it lowered by 5mm (7.5cm from the glabella) as I thought it would give a better proportion to my face. As soon as I arrived I voiced my concern to dr. Das and she agreed to the change and informed me that we might then need a slightly higher number of grafts which of course I agreed to. She then proceeded to complete the missing slits including the one for the lowered hairline and then the technicians got back to work and finished it off. This day lasted about 6h and it was finally over. After that, they explained to me the post-op routine, gave me all the medications needed for a week, and told me I would have got the first donor wash/dressing the day after which I did.

Between the second and the third day my forehead started to swell a bit but nothing too crazy also I think I got it under control by massaging it as instructed and then eventually got away on its own in a few days.
I stayed two extra days at Hilton before flying back which were basically me resting and eating Indian food, damn I really miss that buffet!

Today it's my 6th day post-op and everything looks good so far but the itching on my donor is veeery annoying. Do you guys have any tips to soothe that a bit?
Also, I'm really looking forward to not having to sleep with a travel pillow anymore!

Now I just need a lot of patience I guess and hope for the best. 🤞
Anyway here are some pictures pre and post-op.

Thanks for reading and let me know what you guys think :) 

Img1.png

img2.jpeg

img3.jpeg

img4.jpeg

img5.jpeg

img6.jpeg

img7.jpeg

img8.jpeg

img9.jpeg

img10.jpeg

Nice, I like it. Keep updating. If you are looking for the best online assignment writers to help you with your college tasks, visit this official site is a collection of many sites that have examined the reviews, and the information supplied will help you choose the best-suited site for your academic needs.

Nice, I like it. Keep updating. 

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hey there! 
Sure it’s been one year now, so I think this result is pretty final at this point.

It’s definitely not perfect but I’m overall happy given also my starting situation.

I’m finally able to go out without a cap and feel somewhat more confident. 
Now started PRP injection in order to strengthen and thicken my hair as much as possible. 

Here some pics as requested, hope it helps @maintaining

IMG_2476.jpeg

IMG_2477.jpeg

IMG_2478.jpeg

IMG_2480.jpeg

IMG_2479.jpeg

IMG_2386.jpeg

• Like 1