Is Hasson and Wong a reputable clinic?

I’m having FUE hair transplant surgery at Hasson and Wong clinic very soon with doctor Hasson. Is this clinic good with producing high quality hair transplants or do I have a risk of getting a bad result?. I am terrified of getting botched and my hair looking worse than it was before surgery.

I’ve heard great things about having a hair transplant in Turkey however I live in the USA and flying 14 hours to turkey isn’t convenient for me.

Edited by Sunset Dune

You are in safe hands, H&W are a highly regarded clinic and have a long list of amazing results found here and on other forums. Although, the risk of getting a bad result is still there with any surgeon, you are minimizing it by going to one of the most elite surgeons.

• Like 1

12+ Months Finasteride + Minoxidil

3872 FUE w/ Dr Hasson | November 2022

They are reputable as you can possibly hope for. Turkey is hyped up as the place you want to go for hair transplants with little to no truth at all. This is intentionally done from advertising, social media, and PR. Out of the masses of clinics there, only about 2 - 3 doctors are worthwhile.

To make it clear there are NO GUARANTEES when it comes to surgery, and no surgeon alive has zero unhappy patients.  however, Hasson and Wong have achieved remarkably consistent top tier results for over two decades. You will be in one of the best hands in the world. I say that as a very satisfied patient from their clinic (with Dr Wong) after first having a very poor result from another local doctor.

Edited by BurnieBurns
  • Like 1

• Administrators

They've been reputable for the past two decades.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Valued Contributor
7 hours ago, Sunset Dune said:

I’m having FUE hair transplant surgery at Hasson and Wong clinic very soon with doctor Hasson. Is this clinic good with producing high quality hair transplants or do I have a risk of getting a bad result?. I am terrified of getting botched and my hair looking worse than it was before surgery.

I’ve heard great things about having a hair transplant in Turkey however I live in the USA and flying 14 hours to turkey isn’t convenient for me.

Forget Turkey. Hasson and Wong are the benchmark that other clinics are compared to. 👌

• Valued Contributor

After seeing so many answers i guess your doubts would be clear by now...i would repeat the same thing "you will be under the best hands in the business" ...best of luck and keep updating the forum with your journey ..

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023