Using conditioner again post HT?

When did you guys restart using hair conditioner again after your HT? There is nothing mentioned on the post op guide from the clinic specifically about conditioner.  I’m 5.5 weeks post op, so  I’m assuming it’s fine to start using it again?  

What conditioner do you guys use or recommend? Appreciate probably thousand of brands but any big name recommendations? I have some Aesop conditioner already but I also have this Head and Shoulders Derma one that I bought a few months ago but wondering whether this might be a bit too harsh? https://www.headandshoulders.co.uk/en-gb/anti-dandruff-products/dandruff-conditioner/dermaxpro-soothing/

@JustJax,

Postoperative instructions do vary from doctor to doctor. Some will tell you to wait a couple days, some will tell you that you can use it immediately, but only to pour it over your scalp with a cup of warm water from the shower.  Just make sure to follow your doctors postoperative instructions as he or she should give you a sheet with exactly what to do on it.

Best wishes,

Rahal Hair Transplant

Rahal Hair Transplant Institute - Answers to questions, posts or any comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice.    All comments are the personal opinions of the poster.  

Dr. Rahal is a member of the Coalition of Independent of Hair Restoration Physicians.