2500 graft hair transplant evaluation with Dr Resul Yaman

Hello, i'm truly having trouble with finding the right clinic. I've been researching for a while now and keep finding one then getting cold feet. I am having high hopes for Dr Resul Yaman and want to go with this clinic. But, i'd obviously like other peoples views on the clinic. Is this a good clinic to go to for just a hairline restoration? If not, could someone recommend one to me. Let me know, thanks!!

2 minutes ago, vinixee said:

Hello, i'm truly having trouble with finding the right clinic. I've been researching for a while now and keep finding one then getting cold feet. I am having high hopes for Dr Resul Yaman and want to go with this clinic. But, i'd obviously like other peoples views on the clinic. Is this a good clinic to go to for just a hairline restoration? If not, could someone recommend one to me. Let me know, thanks!!

Well it’s personal choice of course but Dr Perkiner has my vote as doing some of the best work In Turkey, Dr Keser is another. Try and find as many results as you can and judge for yourself who’s hairlines you prefer. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pbaird98 said:

Well it’s personal choice of course but Dr Perkiner has my vote as doing some of the best work In Turkey, Dr Keser is another. Try and find as many results as you can and judge for yourself who’s hairlines you prefer. 

Thank you, yeah I mean it's just hard cause there are always mess ups here and there. No doctor I have seen has perfect results. Could be a hit or miss sometimes. I contacted Dr Perkiner before and he said I was too young for the procedure and as for Dr Keser I will look into him. Thank you for your recommendations and time. Have a good day!

• Like 1

Just now, vinixee said:

Thank you, yeah I mean it's just hard cause there are always mess ups here and there. No doctor I have seen has perfect results. Could be a hit or miss sometimes. I contacted Dr Perkiner before and he said I was too young for the procedure and as for Dr Keser I will look into him. Thank you for your recommendations and time. Have a good day!

Exactly that, absolutely no Dr/Clinic are without the odd misfire, some more than others… you’re already focusing on the better options in Turkey. Dr Turan and Dr Gur are other options, as are HLC and Dr Demirsoy. However I don’t think it’s get any better than Dr Perkner, how long ago was It he said you’re too young? How old are you now?

11 minutes ago, Pbaird98 said:

Exactly that, absolutely no Dr/Clinic are without the odd misfire, some more than others… you’re already focusing on the better options in Turkey. Dr Turan and Dr Gur are other options, as are HLC and Dr Demirsoy. However I don’t think it’s get any better than Dr Perkner, how long ago was It he said you’re too young? How old are you now?

I'm only 21, so I contacted him recently like about 3 months ago. Most high end doctors most likely won't take anyone under 25. But i've been consistently the same with my hairline since I was 18 so I assumed he would make an exception. 

Just now, vinixee said:

I'm only 21, so I contacted him recently like about 3 months ago. Most high end doctors most likely won't take anyone under 25. But i've been consistently the same with my hairline since I was 18 so I assumed he would make an exception. 

Yeh you’re very right, they won’t generally, some make exceptions depending on the case. Dr Yaman is obviously ok with the age then?

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor

Yeh most of the doctors would deny someone who is 21 ...plz share you pics so evry1 can see your current situation about your hairloss ....if you dont have high grade of baldness and just want to fix your hairline than you should choose someone who is best at creating natural hairlines...pekiner and keser are best whn it comes to hairline work in turkey bt if they deny your case considering ur age thn look elsewhere and not turkey ..imo you should consider dr de freitas or dr munib ahmad rather thn other doctors in turkey if only hairline is an issue ... 

• Like 2

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

Hey, here is some up close pictures from 3 different sides. My hairline has matured upwards compared to when I was younger + have a some baby hairs that are dissipating. Dr. Yaman hasn't asked any questions whatsoever. Just wanted pictures and was wanting to move forward. That's why I was a little hesitant.

2D24743D-6022-42B0-B08D-73D6751C0404.jpeg

A651E4B8-98AB-4FE3-8F43-61002A5E03B7.jpeg

CACB857D-107A-426D-87FB-8759980758B2.jpeg

On 3/15/2023 at 1:03 PM, Pbaird98 said:

Yeh you’re very right, they won’t generally, some make exceptions depending on the case. Dr Yaman is obviously ok with the age then?

He never asked my age. Never really asked any question. 

23 hours ago, Archan said:

Yeh most of the doctors would deny someone who is 21 ...plz share you pics so evry1 can see your current situation about your hairloss ....if you dont have high grade of baldness and just want to fix your hairline than you should choose someone who is best at creating natural hairlines...pekiner and keser are best whn it comes to hairline work in turkey bt if they deny your case considering ur age thn look elsewhere and not turkey ..imo you should consider dr de freitas or dr munib ahmad rather thn other doctors in turkey if only hairline is an issue ... 

Thank you for your response. I added some pictures for everyone to check out. Yeah, I mean i'm generally just looking for a hairline touch up. As it has matured a lot and just doesn't look good on my opinion. Dr Pekiner unfortunately never got back to me once I told him I just wanted it for my hairline. I am attempting to contact Dr Keser. Thank you!

21 hours ago, Belve said:

Yaman is very good option…l like his hairlines as they look natural and dense. 
Can you post pictures of yourself ?

Thank you for reassurance :) 

I provided some pictures. 

• Valued Contributor
10 hours ago, vinixee said:

Thank you for your response. I added some pictures for everyone to check out. Yeah, I mean i'm generally just looking for a hairline touch up. As it has matured a lot and just doesn't look good on my opinion. Dr Pekiner unfortunately never got back to me once I told him I just wanted it for my hairline. I am attempting to contact Dr Keser. Thank you!

Yeh you can contact dr keser's representative over here...and evn look at the results of few other doctors who are best for their hairline and evn you will need a good density in your hairline to match the density of your existing hair which seems to be high and you have dark hair so choose a doctor who can do dense pack work without damaging anythng...

--> My Thread

11 minutes ago, Archan said:

Yeh you can contact dr keser's representative over here...and evn look at the results of few other doctors who are best for their hairline and evn you will need a good density in your hairline to match the density of your existing hair which seems to be high and you have dark hair so choose a doctor who can do dense pack work without damaging anythng...

Okay, thank you!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Archan said:

Nonetheless, do you think yaman is a good doctor for hairline reconstruction? I looked at keser pricing and he is a little above my budget + he only does a certain amount of grafts per day. Which would mean i'd have to go multiple days, which doesn't sound too much fun. 

• Valued Contributor
58 minutes ago, vinixee said:

Nonetheless, do you think yaman is a good doctor for hairline reconstruction? I looked at keser pricing and he is a little above my budget + he only does a certain amount of grafts per day. Which would mean i'd have to go multiple days, which doesn't sound too much fun. 

He is doing manual extraction so he can't do it in one day...yamal is okay with his hairlines ...its miss or hit...cannot compare yaman with pekiner , keser,de freitas for hairlines....look at hdc if you wish to...they are better imo with their hairlines and quite affordable ...you can contact @Doron Harati..he will show you all the hairline work by hdc 

• Thanks 1

--> My Thread

• Moderators

You have a lot of miniaturized hairs in the front. You should think about getting on medication (Finasteride, minoxidil, etc) because if you can thicken those hairs and get them growing to a normal length again, that would probably be good enough for now and you won’t need a hair transplant. If you try that for a year you will have a better idea of what to do going forward and at that point you are getting closer to the 25 year old mark that many hair transplant Drs want you to be at before they touch you. It also saves you a lot of money if the meds work. 

• Like 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

4 hours ago, BeHappy said:

You have a lot of miniaturized hairs in the front. You should think about getting on medication (Finasteride, minoxidil, etc) because if you can thicken those hairs and get them growing to a normal length again, that would probably be good enough for now and you won’t need a hair transplant. If you try that for a year you will have a better idea of what to do going forward and at that point you are getting closer to the 25 year old mark that many hair transplant Drs want you to be at before they touch you. It also saves you a lot of money if the meds work. 

I second this. Those hairs probably can thicken up big time with the use of minoxidil!