FUE 2500 graft - without cutting - 7 days density check

1 minute ago, Daniel A said:

Honestly man, in my opinion the density looks low. But I could be wrong. Let’s hear what other members say.

I mean yeah I tend to agree it’s not the greatest density, be interesting to know what cm2 they were aiming for. 

22 minutes ago, Daniel A said:

Honestly man, in my opinion the density looks low. But I could be wrong. Let’s hear what other members say.

I agree, more than likely will need a second surgery to bring the density up. Who was the doctor? 

• Valued Contributor
2 hours ago, Antiii said:

Dr. Sikos - Hungary

Density seems lacking frm pics bt still can't judge too much through pics..can you share pre op and immediate op pics plz...and i have seen work of dr sikos earlier ..i have seen 2-3 patient reviews and they had the same density issues..you can search his patient reviews here from search option and you will see the same thing with other patients as well...

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/64575-2800-grafts-sikos-clinic/

Edited by Archan

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

It could be higher, but it's not necessarily that bad. If that is 2500 grafts, it's a fair sized area for them. But actually looking closely at them does reveal a lowery than average density, and also a degree of patterned regularity, which is not ideal.

But what I have to ask is was he implanting on fully bald areas, or did the recipient zone have pre-existing hairs? 

Hi! I got hair in the long hair zone and a temple zone as well. 

Firstly, the doctor created the holes then the nurses put the grafts into the holes. Later ... there weren't enough holes therefore the nurses created higher area (where I don't want graft...because I have enough hair) 

What do you think is it possible to correct this bad result with a further hair transplant?