Need to hear your guys opinion and thoughts of the result

Im 6months and abt 10 days Post OP
Dr Gur fuecapilar
3068 Grafts
No crown work done

Im little worried when i compare to other peoples result at 6months although fuecap
Told me im fine its just 40-50% of the growth
Can you guys give me ur opinions and thoughts
about this?
I have attached pre op pic and 
Surgery report please check it out

78A941CA-6D48-4E24-AFE0-ECF87CA6DE6F.jpeg

8B4635ED-9A44-42CA-9B65-56CFFADD8454.jpeg

484C7DFB-ACC9-45DB-8D2D-67F5A82956E9.jpeg

57E1E896-6B9C-40D9-8587-D9926D0C551F.jpeg

CE4B9543-BA3F-4E84-AC19-1BD47D2E09CA.jpeg

112A5292-BDA4-4EF0-A6AC-E89CA37FC4C0.jpeg

E091EF82-8152-4386-B5FF-49E1351943F6.jpeg

E6625315-E3C4-49FC-88F0-16A70210C2CA.jpeg

DB73CBB7-FCD6-4D45-877B-4FD86413505E.jpeg

3C1E6345-93B5-4F36-86DD-92BA82524FB3.jpeg

A9B3E388-619E-4299-A567-7251EEC71EF3.jpeg

347C9D6A-1BD7-45D9-8E7F-A290A24621FF.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

For 3K grafts and for six months this is a great result. But you really have to wait the full 12 months to know what you are judging. Plenty of time for more growth to come.

50% of my grafts are triples and quadruples 

will that have an extra positive effect in case of density?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Adil Jemil said:

I agree with Gatsby. Looking at your before you would normally need at least close to 5000 for a fairly good result. I'm not saying that is what they should have done because the idea is probably that you still had some miniaturised areas that could improve with fin so 3000 was good. I think this is a great result with 3000 grafts. and yes to your question.

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor
6 minutes ago, Adil Jemil said:

It means that they can get more follicles from having to use less grafts by dissecting say quadruples into singles/doubles, etc if needed.

• Administrators

I think it looks good so far, you’re only half way there and already look a lot better.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

5 hours ago, Xanadu said:

I agree with Gatsby. Looking at your before you would normally need at least close to 5000 for a fairly good result. I'm not saying that is what they should have done because the idea is probably that you still had some miniaturised areas that could improve with fin so 3000 was good. I think this is a great result with 3000 grafts. and yes to your question.

I had no crown work done

Man you have clearly established growth and it's only going to get better with time. 

Usually when you see those 'shampoo commercial ready' 6 month YouTube results, these guys are young, they are using fin + minox to boost growth and may also have ended up as very lucky in how their bodies handled the transplant. 

Trust your doctor and wait it out. Multiple grafts also take longer to grow/show through. 

Worst case scenario, your image is already improved and if you used Toppik you'd look fully camera ready :D

Im 5 1/2 months post op myself so understand your frustrations. My hair has growth but like your good self it’s still developing.

I’ve learned to never compare progress to YouTube or even on here. Trust the process and your Dr. Your hairline has already changed dramatically for the better. From here on out it will only continue to improve even more😀

• Like 1

Yea i understood that, and also wanted have grafts left thats why i told the dr gur a natural hairline, and ill do the crown later.

but i wanted the front and midscalp to be full and told it could be achived with 3068 grafts as we dudint lower the hairline much and and leave the crown.

but now as i am at 6months 10 days past op im getting worried about the density. I understand the hairs get thicker but density is still lacking

It looks relativy dense to me, especially as there's probably at least one hair in those 50% of 3-4 hair grafts that are yet to pop.

Imagine if you grow another 30% of hairs and the calibre of your hairs increases by another 20-30% as they mature. You'll be reaching for the thinning scissors in no time 😊

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Update us..your progress looks good so far...you only used 3k grafts for a big area...you cant expect very high density...you have significnt improvemtn compared to the pre op pics and it will also be improved over the next months..so just be patient. Dr Gur is an ethical doctor and he cares about his patients and their results