Estimated photos of what you look like after surgey before it's taken place? UK Surgery?

Hi,

I've had a consultation at The Hospital group and am a little confused at which to go for Strip or Fue treatment?

Secondly, can anyone recommend a place in the UK to get another consultation and potentially the proceedure?

Thirdly, is there a website/function somewhere or do any consultants offer the possibility of showing you anticipated pictures of what you will look like in say 3 months, or a year after the operation so that you take the guess work out of what they aim to do for you?

Thanks

Steve

Hi,

I've had a consultation at The Hospital group and am a little confused at which to go for Strip or Fue treatment?

Secondly, can anyone recommend a place in the UK to get another consultation and potentially the proceedure?

Thirdly, is there a website/function somewhere or do any consultants offer the possibility of showing you anticipated pictures of what you will look like in say 3 months, or a year after the operation so that you take the guess work out of what they aim to do for you?

Thanks

Steve

hello woodsy,

the hospital group is a big no no,many guys have been there and ended up with an unsatisfactory result.

the only doctors doing recognised work in the uk are the farjo's.

if you want to know how you will look 3 months post op take a look in the mirror today.

a small majority of guys only start to show signs of growth at this stage,most can see a good diffence at 6 and for some it takes longer.

there is no way of knowing how you will look post op until you ARE post op,and even then these proceedures are not guarenteed.

it seems to me you are new to all of this,you must research this and other sites and try to educate yourself a little before making any major decisions.

you've made the first step by asking advice on here,listen to what the guys here tell you and for godsake avoid the hospital group like the plague!

good luck.

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2000+ fut Dr Bessam Farjo

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Bessam Farjo

challenge the unchallenged.

Dr Devroye has a system of doing the photos like you suggest. I think this gives a good idea of the areas that could be covered but not necessarily of the density that can be acheived. I certainly wouldn't rely too heavily on any such photos, especially if it looks like it is giving you thick coverage all over. On the other hand, for some people it might help to shape their expectations of what can be acheived especially if it is done by an ethical and highly-skilled Dr.