Mod from reddit here, and account claiming to reprsent Dr Diep is threatening legal action, including taking down threads on HRN

14 minutes ago, AlexMeister21 said:

This could make a good episode in South Park where a bunch of bald people from two groups are arguing with each other and then the surgeon, aka Diep, tries to sneak away quietly in the background but then the bald guys notice a money trail of cash falling out from the surgeon's lab coat and then they all collectively realize who the real enemy is and band together in releasing their frustrations on the surgeon with fists and kicks.

You need a job in Hollywood 

22 minutes ago, AlexMeister21 said:

This could make a good episode in South Park where a bunch of bald people from two groups are arguing with each other and then the surgeon, aka Diep, tries to sneak away quietly in the background but then the bald guys notice a money trail of cash falling out from the surgeon's lab coat and then they all collectively realize who the real enemy is and band together in releasing their frustrations on the surgeon with fists and kicks.

Weirdly I was watching South Park whilst reading this comment 😂

• Administrators

Screenshot 2023-03-10 at 5.17.00 PM.png@Wallaby_Upstairs

Here’s another post of Jim yet again attacking this same patient. This is appalling. 

A9A6BD38-29BB-4FBD-841C-2E8C78DC32E2.jpeg

• Like 3

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Valued Contributor
14 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

@Wallaby_Upstairs

Here’s another post of Jim yet again attacking this same patient. This is appalling. 

A9A6BD38-29BB-4FBD-841C-2E8C78DC32E2.jpeg

These comments by ‘JimCraig’ or ‘Lopsided’ are pretty much on a par with dancing in front of a guy in a wheel chair. Again my apologies to you @Wallaby_Upstairs. I had no idea that reddit has several moderators. As I said I don’t take part in reddit. My response to you on this platform was poor and only due to confusing you with the other moderator on reddit. As you can see by the DM’s I shared here, you would have to agree that the other moderator is not fit for the job, be it reddit or any forum condoning Lopsided’s sick comments about other hair loss sufferers and continual harassment of Dr Bicer. All the best. 

• Administrators
31 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

These comments by ‘JimCraig’ or ‘Lopsided’ are pretty much on a par with dancing in front of a guy in a wheel chair. Again my apologies to you @Wallaby_Upstairs. I had no idea that reddit has several moderators. As I said I don’t take part in reddit. My response to you on this platform was poor and only due to confusing you with the other moderator on reddit. As you can see by the DM’s I shared here, you would have to agree that the other moderator is not fit for the job, be it reddit or any forum condoning Lopsided’s sick comments about other hair loss sufferers and continual harassment of Dr Bicer. All the best. 

I was provided the screenshot where he hyperlinked a patients photos that were shared via pm. Apparently the patient confided in him via dm he didn’t wanna mention the surgeons name and he disregarded it completely. This behavior is unacceptable. 

Moving forward, I will create a new thread. Accountability is two-way street. 

F4274CEE-E6D5-4DDA-814C-DDC24A530859.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Well Done 1
  • Sad 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I can understand redirecting to a public case to provide clarity and information to a prospective patient. But does he have to be so insensitive and describe it as a “large testicle” on your head? What does that add to his overall argument? Nothing other than some below the belt insult and kicking someone when they are already down. 

• Like 4

12+ Months Finasteride + Minoxidil

3872 FUE w/ Dr Hasson | November 2022