Dr. Chiara Insalaco - any experiences?

Rubadub

Hi all, 

I came across Dr. Insalaco and her Rome surgery as part of compiling a shortlist of good European surgeons. She seems highly regarded in the industry and has strong credentials. I just can't find many examples of her work other than those which she promotes herself. She has been very quick in responding to my questions.

I wondered if anyone else had spoken with her or had treatment with her, and if so what your thoughts are??

• Administrators

I have heard of her but haven't seen any reviews on this forum. That doesn't mean she is bad, but more research is necessary. We have a list of our recommendations here.

https://hairtransplantnetwork.com/best-hair-transplant-surgeons

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

2 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I have heard of her but haven't seen any reviews on this forum. That doesn't mean she is bad, but more research is necessary. We have a list of our recommendations here.

https://hairtransplantnetwork.com/best-hair-transplant-surgeons

I'm struggling to contact a few on that list that I would like to, and some others are booked up years in advance. I'm in no rush but I'm highly motivated at the moment so have looked further afield.

1 hour ago, ITA said:

She is much advertised on the Italian forum.

Sorry I'm new here, what is the Italian forum? Do you have a link to it?

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, Rubadub said:

I'm struggling to contact a few on that list that I would like to, and some others are booked up years in advance. I'm in no rush but I'm highly motivated at the moment so have looked further afield.

Sorry I'm new here, what is the Italian forum? Do you have a link to it?

Have you submitted online consultations using that link?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

30 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Have you submitted online consultations using that link?

I have yes, most have come back to me with at least an acknowledgement of receipt of my enquiry. Just Dr. Bicer and Dr. Bisanga who I am waiting on.

9 hours ago, Rubadub said:

Scusate sono nuovo qui, qual è il forum italiano? Hai un link ad esso?

If I can advise you, avoid that forum, I don't even feel like mentioning it, it's not reliable, check the list of surgeons here, but I read that you have already done it, I hope you choose well for your transplant.