Dr Michalis Georgiou in Cyprus?

FITA

Looks good! I will try to stay 3 more nights before leaving, hopefully the donor is okay by then! 

Seems like I´m not allowed to send message (new account). Anything you recommend to bring except neck pillow?

On 3/13/2024 at 9:52 PM, BackFromTheBrink said:

Here is growth after 6 weeks. You can see the implanted grants have shed in the hairline so it's looking thin, but the donor is looking relatively normal.

IMG_20230818_1759192.thumb.jpg.4e408e9e1c7929b9d24e9c8e5da938c9.jpg

Makes a good comparison to today, with wet hair, after the 750 hairline grafts have grown back.

IMG_20240313_082806.thumb.jpg.9e25c8b33fc5aaa01361ae8fea01f6a9.jpg

Why don't you make your own thread to show your hair transplant progress with Dr Michalis Georgiou? He seems to be a good doctor in Cyprus. Whats his price per graft?

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone, I'm booked with Dr Michalis for August, how was your experience with him? Did they pay in cash? I'm worried about taking so much money on the flight. Thank you for your attention

On 5/3/2024 at 12:19 AM, EngMam said:

Hi everyone, I'm booked with Dr Michalis for August, how was your experience with him? Did they pay in cash? I'm worried about taking so much money on the flight. Thank you for your attention

Hi! Good experience but to early to say anything about the outcome! I paid in cash, just store it in your handluggage?

On 5/7/2024 at 4:14 PM, EngMam said:

What is the post-op like? very painful? Thanks for the clarifications dude.

No super easy (at least for me):

1. You are getting sleeping pills (I was sleeping like 10 hours every night first week).

2. Spraying saline spray to keep the scabs soft

3. Scabs got off easy day 7-10

4. I had numbness for around 7 days (not painful)

22 hours ago, the said:

No super easy (at least for me):

1. You are getting sleeping pills (I was sleeping like 10 hours every night first week).

2. Spraying saline spray to keep the scabs soft

3. Scabs got off easy day 7-10

4. I had numbness for around 7 days (not painful)

Hi friend, I couldn't understand if the post-op was painful for you or not? Didn't you get swollen? thank you for your attention